Starting My Own Amp Company

Any news?

I've ordered $500 worth of parts, I have a few preamps and power amps drawn up, and I am currently working on the power supply/switching section of my 3 channel amp. That one is going to take me a while, and until I am home to tinker and play with a prototype, I don't think I will get much further.

I am pretty excited to build this single channel amp I came up with, from what it looks like on paper, it should be a little beast that sounds nothing like anything else out there! And I should be able to keep it's cost fairly low.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS that's what I like to hear Eric! I just got me a Tiny Terror (in the mail currently :mad: ), and I'm sure I'll be craving more little amp dudes soon!

I'm currently working on my 'logo' also. Might need someone to help out that's good at graphic design, because I have no creativity in that department. I suppose I could pay for the trouble if it is necessary :heh:

Edit- PM if you are interested or know who to talk to. I'd like to throw out some ideas and see what can be done with them.

I'm currently working on my 'logo' also. Might need someone to help out that's good at graphic design, because I have no creativity in that department. I suppose I could pay for the trouble if it is necessary :heh:

Edit- PM if you are interested or know who to talk to. I'd like to throw out some ideas and see what can be done with them.

Not necessarily the help of a graphic designer you will need someone who can use CAD as they can do real 3D designs and minipulate them.o_Oo_O

Yeah it would be cheaper/easier just to buy a Pedal Power or similar device to power your pedals.

And whatever transformer I go with, it will most certainly be multi country friendly.

I've been looking at a bunch of schematics trying to piece all the features I want together..... I'll probably have set schematics by January.

Yay.. i can at least dream about trying this someday then... :p

Nah haven't killed myself yet..... As I explained in my other post the economy blows so I'm on hiatus. It will happen soon though.

Been busy with school and all that, last semester!