Stella Natura

Dr. Pete

Asian Frank
Dec 12, 2007
Kansas City, MO
This was mentioned at some point when it was my turn for recommendations. Now that the Fest is starting to take shape and tickets are supposed to go on sale soon, the question is...who's wanting to go?

64378_269320356535524_774718004_n.jpg

And some additional info from the Stella Natura facebook site, for those wanting cabins:

Greetings all!

Some issues on the back-end have prevented us from opening ticket sales, however we are working hard on our cart right now. We WILL open ticket sales up this month.

Because of the huge demand for cabins we will offer them in a different way than last year: We will be accepting blind bids and the top bidders will be awarded cabins. We will first offer the tent cabins to those bidders who did not secure a wooden cabin with their initial offer. Bids must be paid in full within 1 week of acceptance in order for the reservation to be committed. Information about the blind bidding will be posted when tickets go up for sale.

Unfortunately this year the cabins will not come with two tickets, however cabin holders will be offered weekend tickets for the minimum amount we require per-person to cover their cost on the site rental.

Yes. Jerry and Mike, ye down for a road trip? If not I'll probably roll alone.

I could use a long drive by myself, haven't done that for years.

I could also use a blowjob, but this is probably the wrong thread. Probably.

why is this in america

there's no america in it, so why is it in america

apple pie and beer in the forest are both things i would claim as highly scandinavian

the reality is probably that they are common to every country that has 1) beer 2) forests and 3) apples

I hope tickets go on sale soon, otherwise I'll be quickly talking myself out of the $180 ticket + $5,087 in gas money.

Yeah. Over the last two weeks, I've literally blown $2,000 on a vacation and preparing for the next one.

So I'm not sure about this one, unless tickets are still on sale in several months when I have more $$$.

It's on my radar but unless I can give myself a substantial raise ( :lol: :Smug: ) this is looking a bit unlikely.

247588_288296621304564_1380843402_n.jpg

Approximate running order and full line-up for Stella Natura, 2013
Friday:
Weightlessness
Amarok
Hail
Caldron Black Ram
Pale Chalice
Aldebaran
Dispirit
Hell
Worm Ouroboros