Steve Irwin is dead

AFTER EXTENSIVE NOCTURNAL RITES UNDER THE HARVEST FULLMOON WITH THE GUIDANCE OF THE AGHORI KHARMA MEN’S OF THE EAST, THOSE GRAVEYARD DWELLERS AND IN UTTER NECROMANCY OF THE FORBIDDEN BLACK ART STEVE IRWIN'S BARB-RIDDEN CORPSE HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED

THOUGH HIS SOUL COULD NOT BE CALLED BACK FROM THE SEVENTH GATE HE IS NOW MERELY A SHADOW OF HIS FORMER SELF AND WILL MORE LOOK LIKE A UNDEAD IN LIVE RITUALS.

Erik said:
here's my tribute........just a small way of saying thanx for being what you were and staying true to yourselfs.......rip man

Sent to Blabbermouth. ;)

NASHEIM, LETHAL member ERIK GRAHN creates tribute to STEVE IRWIN, DIMEBAG DARRELL - Sep. 5, 2006

lizard said:
even those fags Sigfried and Roy thought they could reason with sentient beings like tigers and lions, who think somewhat, but Crocs and Stingrays don't think at all, they just react.

"Oh my gosh, the tiger's gone crazy!! .aaargh"

"That tiger didn't go crazy, that tiger went tiger".

I'm surprised the death of Steve Irwin is generating so much heartfelt response....wasn't it just a matter of time before some wild creature stung / bit/ ate / raped him? I remember once when he swam with great whites....jeebus. (Haha, even in the ocean, he still wore his camo outback jungle gear -- he just swapped his boots for flippers).

circus_brimstone said:
Sent to Blabbermouth. ;)

NASHEIM, LETHAL member ERIK GRAHN creates tribute to STEVE IRWIN, DIMEBAG DARRELL - Sep. 5, 2006

:lol: ... i can make sure this gets published :loco:

RIP you crazy croc hunter ... that dude was hardcore :kickass: ... 10x the man I wish I could ever be

JayKeeley said:
....wasn't it just a matter of time before some wild creature stung / bit/ ate / raped him?
That's what I said, but it is still sad that he died. Especially when you look at how happy he looks in that tribute Erik made.

SYDNEY, Australia - At least 10 stingrays have been killed since "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin was fatally injured by one of the fish, an official said Tuesday, prompting a spokesman for the late TV star's animal charity to urge people not take revenge on the animals.

Irwin died last week after a stingray barb pierced his chest as he recorded a show off the Great Barrier Reef.

Stingray bodies since have been discovered on two beaches in Queensland state on Australia's eastern coast. Two were discovered Tuesday with their tails lopped off, state fisheries department official Wayne Sumpton said.

Sumpton said fishermen who inadvertently catch the diamond-shaped rays sometimes cut off their tails to avoid being stung, but the practice was uncommon. Stingrays often are caught in fishing nets by mistake and should be returned to the sea, Sumpton said.

Michael Hornby, the executive director of Irwin's Wildlife Warriors conservation group, said he was concerned the rays were being hunted and killed in retaliation for Irwin's death.

"It may be some sort of retribution, or it may be fear from certain individuals, or it just may be yet another callous act toward wildlife," he said.

He said killing stingrays was "not what Steve was about."

"We are disgusted and disappointed that people would take this sort of action to hurt wildlife," he said.

Stingrays are usually shy, unobtrusive fish that rummage the sea bottom for food or burrow into the sand.

They have a serrated spine up to 10 inches long on their tails, which they can lash when stepped on or otherwise frightened.

The spines emit toxins that can kill many small creatures and cause excruciating pain in humans. Few people have died from the poison, but the spines can badly tear flesh and the wounds are prone to infections, including tetanus.

Hornby said people should treat stingrays with caution, but "there is still no need to ... kill or mutilate these important animals."

REVENGE
2.jpg