WTF!? STEVE IRWIN DIED

indeed. but who knows. did any articles say if he lingered or was it quick or what? e.g. if he had been stung by a sea wasp jellyfish he might have lasted maybe 30 seconds... roughly thereabouts... still R.I.P.

Söy said:
indeed. but who knows. did any articles say if he lingered or was it quick or what? e.g. if he had been stung by a sea wasp jellyfish he might have lasted maybe 30 seconds... roughly thereabouts... still R.I.P.

Said it was instant

It seems he was stabbed through the heart by a Stingray.

The guy was funny, but some of the stunts he pulled, especially the one with his kid, were stupid.

D3v4S7A710N said:
damn krabs

more so them than the jellyfish; didn't really see too many of them, surprisingly, and i lived there 14 years

thats the guy who went out in the woods and lived with the grizzlies cause he swore they wouldnt harm him, correct?

Söy said:
thats the guy who went out in the woods and lived with the grizzlies cause he swore they wouldnt harm him, correct?

For 13 summers. He actually did a lot that you would think would have gotten him eaten earlier. He's walked right up to some of those bears but one of the "asshole" ones or something (it was just a nasty bear in general to all the other bears so of course it's going to kick his ass) ate him.