Steve Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was World Kidney Day!
And this month is National Kidney Month.
Please help spread the word, especially to anyone you know dealing with high blood pressure, or diabetes. They're at risk for kidney disease, and www.davita.com can help.
The following link is a video, meant to help spread the word about this disease, that can strike anyone, at any time. Trust me, I've been there, and done that already, and it's for life.
Please forward this link to your friends, family, on your websites, wherever you can!
http://www.davita.com/key/nationalkidneymonth/

Thanks in advance!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Steve

Good info Steve. I need to pass that on to several family members, we have a history of HBP and diabetes.

How are you feeling these days? Good I hope!:headbang:

Good info Steve. I need to pass that on to several family members, we have a history of HBP and diabetes.

How are you feeling these days? Good I hope!:headbang:
Hey Souls!
Great to hear from you man!
Thanks for passing this on! It's obviously a subject very near and dear to me, and I think it's important for people to catch this thing in it's early stages, it can save you from the trouble I went through!
I'm doing fine, keeping healthy, exercising, changed my diet/lifestyle, but not my work ethic, which is to KICK ASS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, AT ALL TIMES!:lol: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Stay tuned, we'll have mroe news regarding The EssenEss Project soon, and some other stuff I've been working on, and collaborations as well....

Ill pass it on, during the several months you have mentioned some important information on the kidney, since then i have taken better care of them, cause i am at high risk of diabieties...very high risk, and alchohalism....and i have been drinking a lot...so i have cut down cause i am no longer healthy.

thx steve, ill pass it along.

Ill pass it on, during the several months you have mentioned some important information on the kidney, since then i have taken better care of them, cause i am at high risk of diabieties...very high risk, and alchohalism....and i have been drinking a lot...so i have cut down cause i am no longer healthy.

thx steve, ill pass it along.
Right on LS. Yeah, hate to say it, but the sugar content in alcohol is pretty high, and you're young too man, so be careful.
Thanks for helping to spread the word!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

i don't drink beer, i drink hard liquor, Crown Royal and Vodka.

but i have been drinking every day for 3 months....i just got done being sick agian, throwing up for 12 hours, its just horrible. My liver is probably gone to shit...hence the name "Liverslapper", and my overall health is just crappy. I sleep all day, i go to work and go home to sleep till 30 or 15min before work. I'll get home, and grab the bottle...it was fun for awhile, till i started to get sick a lot.

Drinking on occasion is ok i guess...just not daily like i have been for months...though i am gonna stop completley, alchohalism has ruined some of my familie's lives and i need to stop before i follow their tracks.

I will spread the word as I can Steve (myspace, internet, people at school)! People need to get informed as you said, early detection can prevent a lot of shit and save lives.
liverslapper. I can see your liver is in "shape" to deal with teh b00ze. I don't drink that often, but when i drink, i drink enough to have a hangover for the next 2 days. Also from what I read a bowl a day is healthier than a pack of cigarrettes a day, and a beer a day. (and no, I don't get ripped daily:lol: :lol: ).
Exercising is awesome. This semester I'm doing swimming at school as a class and after school I have soccer practice, every day of the week for 2 hours. I must say that after a month of this I just feel better, the air in the air smells better:lol: :lol: I sometimes when i have time during weekends I lift some weights I have at home, and daily when i wake up before i do something else i do 10 pushups. gets the blood flowing

I will spread the word as I can Steve (myspace, internet, people at school)! People need to get informed as you said, early detection can prevent a lot of shit and save lives.
liverslapper. I can see your liver is in "shape" to deal with teh b00ze. I don't drink that often, but when i drink, i drink enough to have a hangover for the next 2 days. Also from what I read a bowl a day is healthier than a pack of cigarrettes a day, and a beer a day. (and no, I don't get ripped daily:lol: :lol: ).
Exercising is awesome. This semester I'm doing swimming at school as a class and after school I have soccer practice, every day of the week for 2 hours. I must say that after a month of this I just feel better, the air in the air smells better:lol: :lol: I sometimes when i have time during weekends I lift some weights I have at home, and daily when i wake up before i do something else i do 10 pushups. gets the blood flowing

ah a bowl a day, i would love that, if i wasn't drug tested quartlerly and randomley, but with how much i make an hour, and the benifits and future i have with my job, going back to that wouldn't be worth it, but the temptation...is always there.

But seriously, i need to get my health back up, if i can get myself up for this, me and my friend are gonna hit the gym, i need to get back in shape, eat more "lol ask jason, i ate barley anything when we went to eat in vegas" and to stop smoking, "which i havn't smoked in 5 days yay.

but after being sick so much i noticed that i need to watch my health. I never cared about my health until all this shit started to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.