Steven slate purchase problems.

slaven22

Feb 9, 2012
Hi, guys

I purchased Terry Date expansion 3 days ago. Stil no confirmation e-mail from Slate, nothing on my Steven slate site profile, no sing from steven slate site confirming me that I purchased anything.
I only received confirmation mail from Pay pal that Yellow matter received my money.
I posted these questions few days ago on Steven slate support site but nobody seems to read that.

This is my third product that I bought from Steven slate site but I don't remember waiting this long. Is this normal?

Could be a backlog due to black friday, have you submitted a ticket with support? You'll get a much faster answer than posting on the support forum.

Well, the forum is closed so I posted 2 questions in the support section of the site. Still unanswered.
Black friday sales also crossed my mind as the reason for this...
I'll wait few more days... thanks.

Never had any problem with SS before..

;)

The guys from support forum contacted me and mailed me everything! Glad to know that support works!

:)

Well, same thing is happening again. Bought some new stuff from SSD site 3 days ago. Still no answer from the site. I already sent message to support. Next time, when I buy something from SS, I'll also immediately send a message to SSD support. Just to be sure. :D

Solved.
The sent me confirmation e-mails to the adress I registered paypal account with not to the adress I user at SSD site or in ordering informations.
It was also inside spam folder.

So everything works fine.

:headbang: