Cancelled - Slate EX Exapnsions $30.00 - cancelled

Jind

Grrrr!!! (I'm a bear)
Mar 7, 2009
Heads up folks - Looks like someone messed up big time and this is now no longer available. Read this post from KVR from Dave (Squids) at esoundz.com:

We had our signals crossed with the Steven and the Slates (aka the United Slates of America). Apparently this deal was only supposed to be for people who joined or purchase the Ultimate Studio Drums bundles. So, the $30 per pack deal is still on but you have to enter the coupon code ESLATE to get it... and that coupon code will only work if you have purchased Ultimate Studio Drums. Sorry about that. I guess whoever bought it before now for that price without having to buy the qualifier was lucky. If you already bought it at that price you're fine. If you missed it... well, you can still get it as long as you get or already got Ultimate Studio Drums Bundle 1 or 2. If it was our own product we would be able to continue but since we're selling someone else's product this is what we were told we have to do today so that's why it has gone up... it can go right back down with that code if you qualify for the discount.

Steven Slate Drums EX Expansion: Metal And More

Steven Slate Drums EX Expansion: Essential Rock/Pop Volume 1

Steven Slate Drums EX Expansion: Essential Rock/Pop Volume 2

Steven Slate Drums EX Expansion: Essential Rock/Pop Volume 3

Steven Slate Drums EX Expansion: Rock Classics

Only Slate can answer that - I don't know. I don't think he ever answered my question in the other thread despite asking it several times.

Wasn't this deal supposed to be valid only for those who will purchase the Ultimate Studio Drums thingy? That's at least what they said... Not sure if it was the same store.

I know this probably has been asked a lot, but which ones would be worth purchasing? I think it goes without saying that Metal and More should be a good one but I heard one of the Essentials would be a good addition. Which one was it?

Don't believe they'll hand out wavs and gogs this time... Too much fuzz and bad business to them I'd say.

Wasn't this deal supposed to be valid only for those who will purchase the Ultimate Studio Drums thingy? That's at least what they said... Not sure if it was the same store.

I know this probably has been asked a lot, but which ones would be worth purchasing? I think it goes without saying that Metal and More should be a good one but I heard one of the Essentials would be a good addition. Which one was it?

Don't believe they'll hand out wavs and gogs this time... Too much fuzz and bad business to them I'd say.

The deal appears to be for all - it seems the only one that was for group buy folks is the one for Slate EX +1 EX pack for $49.00. however the $30.00 deal is for all - I even logged out of my account to check it out - and sure enough it stayed $30.00.

does this package work with slate drums LE 3.5?

No - Slate EX is a new product that has expandable packages. You can get the base packages as a $20.00 "no-brainer" from audioMIDI.com, then purchase the EX expansions.

Would EX and all these expansions pretty much add up to the same set of kits as platinum?

This topic came up when EX was released and I thought that it did except for maybe one or two kits that seem to be Platinum exclusives, but don't quote me on that.

I don't get this, I thought EX expansions were supposed to be extensions to the already existing library in Platinum, so basically I have LE and have to carefully choose which ones do not contain what I already own? -_-