Cancelled - Slate EX Exapnsions $30.00 - cancelled

It's a little convoluted. Go to your Esoundz "My Downloads" page to get the serial number. Enter that on the web page listed on the respective Esoundz EX Expansion product page, follow the instructions as they come and you should be able to download them.

Note, the serial numbers may not appear instantly after your order.

Thanks !!! downloading now...

Is there a page somewhere that has an inventory as to which kit pieces are contained within each pack? I've heard just about every sample, and only have my eye out for a few.

Not that I have seen unfortunately. :(

Shit - that sucks. Thanks for checking tho. Want to pick one of these up and will reference you! :)

But still curious - Can soneone tell me what pieces are in the Essential Rock/Pop Volume 1 (or 2 or 3 for that matter)?

Shit - that sucks. Thanks for checking tho. Want to pick one of these up and will reference you! :)

But still curious - Can soneone tell me what pieces are in the Essential Rock/Pop Volume 1 (or 2 or 3 for that matter)?

While I can't say for Rock/Pop 1 or 2 - for 3 I have the following GOGs:

BlimpKickZ1.gog
BlimpKickZ3.gog
BlimpKickZ4.gog
BlimpKickZ5.gog
GreenKickZ1.gog
GreenKickZ3.gog
GreenKickZ4.gog
GreenKickZ5.gog
Kick1Z1.gog
Kick1Z3.gog
Kick1Z4.gog
Kick1Z5.gog
Kick2Z1.gog
Kick2Z3.gog
Kick2Z4.gog
Kick2Z5.gog
Kick4Z1.gog
Kick4Z3.gog
Kick4Z4.gog
Kick4Z5.gog
Kick12Z1.gog
Kick12Z3.gog
Kick12Z4.gog
Kick12Z5.gog
Kick14Z1.gog
Kick14Z3.gog
Kick14Z4.gog
Kick14Z5.gog
Snare1Z1.gog
Snare1Z2.gog
Snare1Z3.gog
Snare1Z4.gog
Snare1Z5.gog
Snare2Z1.gog
Snare2Z2.gog
Snare2Z3.gog
Snare2Z4.gog
Snare2Z5.gog
Snare4Z1.gog
Snare4Z2.gog
Snare4Z3.gog
Snare4Z4.gog
Snare4Z5.gog
Snare7Z1.gog
Snare7Z2.gog
Snare7Z3.gog
Snare7Z4.gog
Snare7Z5.gog
Snare8Z1.gog
Snare8Z2.gog
Snare8Z3.gog
Snare8Z4.gog
Snare8Z5.gog
Snare12AZ1.gog
Snare12AZ2.gog
Snare12AZ3.gog
Snare12AZ4.gog
Snare12AZ5.gog
Snare14Z1.gog
Snare14Z2.gog
Snare14Z3.gog
Snare14Z4.gog
Snare14Z5.gog
Snare18Z1.gog
Snare18Z2.gog
Snare18Z3.gog
Snare18Z4.gog
Snare18Z5.gog
FatTom1Z1.gog
FatTom1Z3.gog
FatTom1Z4.gog
FatTom1Z5.gog
FatTom2Z1.gog
FatTom2Z3.gog
FatTom2Z4.gog
FatTom2Z5.gog
FatTom3Z1.gog
FatTom3Z3.gog
FatTom3Z4.gog
FatTom3Z5.gog
NeverTom1Z1.gog
NeverTom1Z3.gog
NeverTom1Z4.gog
NeverTom1Z5.gog
NeverTom2Z1.gog
NeverTom2Z3.gog
NeverTom2Z4.gog
NeverTom2Z5.gog

Hope that helps.

Bah - realized that may not be useful for the question you asked - let me see what i can do. i have to unzip a bunch of stuff to see whats what as I've merged some stuff in my sample folders. give me a bit.

Bah - realized that may not be useful for the question you asked - let me see what i can do. i have to unzip a bunch of stuff to see whats what as I've merged some stuff in my sample folders. give me a bit.

That woudl be AWESOME man, but I'd hate to put you out! If you have time, and dont' mind, then that's cool, but if it's any trouble, then dont' worry! :)

Just saw this from Dave (Squids) from esoundz over at KVR - somebody $%&# major league style.

We had our signals crossed with the Steven and the Slates (aka the United Slates of America). Apparently this deal was only supposed to be for people who joined or purchase the Ultimate Studio Drums bundles. So, the $30 per pack deal is still on but you have to enter the coupon code ESLATE to get it... and that coupon code will only work if you have purchased Ultimate Studio Drums. Sorry about that. I guess whoever bought it before now for that price without having to buy the qualifier was lucky. If you already bought it at that price you're fine. If you missed it... well, you can still get it as long as you get or already got Ultimate Studio Drums Bundle 1 or 2. If it was our own product we would be able to continue but since we're selling someone else's product this is what we were told we have to do today so that's why it has gone up... it can go right back down with that code if you qualify for the discount.

That fucking sucks - I changed the first post of the thread to warn folks that this is now over. I need to get a moderator to change the title to CANCELED.

Seems like it was a good thing I gave you guys the heads up and some of you were able to get in on a good deal of a mistake. sorry about those that missed out :(

Crisp - not that it matters now, here is a listing I got from my zip folder of the components of Rock/Pop 3 (hope that's what you were looking for - just sad that they raised the price)

BlimpKick
Greenkick
Kick 2
Kick 4
Kick 1
Kick 12
Kick 14
Snare 1
Snare 2
Snare 4
Snare 7
Snare 8