Cancelled - Slate EX Exapnsions $30.00 - cancelled

I don't get this, I thought EX expansions were supposed to be extensions to the already existing library in Platinum, so basically I have LE and have to carefully choose which ones do not contain what I already own? -_-

EX Expansion packs go with this: Steven Slate Drums EX

I just purchased SSD and the Metal And More package and used your name as my referral Jind.. Can't believe I got this for $50.00. Honestly, this is the first time I have EVER purchased software on the net.. It was just such a great deal. Thanks so much for the heads up man.

Yeah, I'd be interested to know how long this is gonna last. I really want to get the extra metal pack, but my internet bandwitch allowance for the month got destroyed because I had to re-download SSD-EX 3 times XD

Thanks Jind, I just purchased metal pack but haven't got the download link or they will send a box ? Hope not, I'm not in US.

Same deal here, except they sent me a completely blank email that I would assume should have contained the download info. Not sure what's up with that.

Great news guys - and thanks if you used my name. "Metal and More" (MM) is a great expansion upon the base drum kits, and the "Rock/Pop" (R/P) ones have some great additions as well. I bought MM and R/P 3 back when they were first introduced and have gotten a lot of use out of them.

Great news guys - and thanks if you used my name. "Metal and More" (MM) is a great expansion upon the base drum kits, and the "Rock/Pop" (R/P) ones have some great additions as well. I bought MM and R/P 3 back when they were first introduced and have gotten a lot of use out of them.

Im planning to get the Metal pack some time before the promotion ends.
figured i'd get more immediate use from the Rock/Pop Vol2 pack first.

is the Metal pack definatly worth having?
I've got Superior + Metal Foundry so i'm mainly gonna use the Slate stuff for kick replacement with that.
wasn't blown away by the Metal Pack demos on the slate site.

By the way maybe this will help some that have ordered and are awaiting codes and stuff - just saw this posted in a thread over at KVR about the EX packs at esounds from someone:

It's a little convoluted. Go to your Esoundz "My Downloads" page to get the serial number. Enter that on the web page listed on the respective Esoundz EX Expansion product page, follow the instructions as they come and you should be able to download them.

Note, the serial numbers may not appear instantly after your order.

TheDriller - I thought it was well worth it, but then again I don't own Metal Foundry (I hope to get it sometime soon). The rock/Pop kits are very versatile and can be crafted into some great kits. I think i want the Classic Rock pack as well as I like some of the sounds it contains too.

Just got the essential Rock/Pop Vol 1

Honestly, what I heard of samples, this sounded better and like it has more potential than the metal pack

Jind, I used your name, thanks again for the heads up and clarifying everything with the gogs/wavs and all

By the way maybe this will help some that have ordered and are awaiting codes and stuff - just saw this posted in a thread over at KVR about the EX packs at esounds from someone:

TheDriller - I thought it was well worth it, but then again I don't own Metal Foundry (I hope to get it sometime soon). The rock/Pop kits are very versatile and can be crafted into some great kits. I think i want the Classic Rock pack as well as I like some of the sounds it contains too.

Thanks bud,

Still waiting for the order to be processed.

Yeah, i think im gonna get the Metal Pack next week,
was kinda hesitant as I don't actually mix much metal at the moment, mainly Electro Rock and Dubstep artists.
plus, i just paid for my website today so i should probably keep my wallet in my pocket for a while :lol:

I'm really loving all these great deals recently.

Just got the essential Rock/Pop Vol 1

Honestly, what I heard of samples, this sounded better and like it has more potential than the metal pack

Jind, I used your name, thanks again for the heads up and clarifying everything with the gogs/wavs and all

Thanks man. Yeah - the Rock/Pop kits really shine at least in my opinion. you can use them in so many ways.