Cancelled - Slate EX Exapnsions $30.00 - cancelled

No offense to slate but that snare on deftones kit sample it´s awful. The snare that I hear in deftones album it´s really much better. But for the kits that has, it worth the price without a doubt.

check the "My Orders" section of your profile on esoundz.com
it will state the price that was paid beside the order.

then check the "My Downloads" section for your passcode.

you won't recieve an email.

It only has the Kontakt Player and Ultimate Studio Drums Skins for download. It does have my serial numbers for the EX expansions but no download link?

Wow, I'm one of the lucky bastards, download metal and more right now. ordered it some hours before the deal was cancelled i guess....
and the no brainer EX password should arrive within the next view days.
good week :rofl:

Thats insane, listen to White Pony.. I nailed that snare. If you compare to around the fur yeah it doesn't sound like that, but for what I was going for, I think its one of my closest emulations. I love that snare, one of my top ten. Super punchy and cracky with tons of balls.

Check your emails soon folks, you just may see some crazy deals on expansion packs.

Thats insane, listen to White Pony.. I nailed that snare. If you compare to around the fur yeah it doesn't sound like that, but for what I was going for, I think its one of my closest emulations. I love that snare, one of my top ten. Super punchy and cracky with tons of balls.

Yeah I compared. The sound of your snare it´s more boxy, muffled and less "in your face" Dont take me wrong, you developed some great work till now but I just dont like that snare. Just an opinion:)

And of course...you can always do your own samples if you can do better emulation than Slate :D
You are never happy, guys

o_O Did I said that I could do better? It´s not a question of be happy or not. A man cannot have some opinions or what?

I just compared as well. Still think its spot on. What song are you comparing to, the tone varies a bit on White Pony. Also, how are you comparing with SSD? Soloing the snare? Cuz that won't work, its about the whole kit with the ambience, with some compression on the overall kit.

EDIT: There is also a lot of improvement of the Tonedef snare in 3.5.. make sure you are using the latest version..

Thanks for the compliments on the Black Kit, its fun to play and use.

Monday you'll see some good news for those who want some discount expansions...

I just compared as well. Still think its spot on. What song are you comparing to, the tone varies a bit on White Pony. Also, how are you comparing with SSD? Soloing the snare? Cuz that won't work, its about the whole kit with the ambience, with some compression on the overall kit.

I am just comparing with the sample that you have on your site. The first sample of metal expansion with the name deftones kit. For example hear the intro o Digital Bath song, it´s almost only the drums and a fx. The drums there has more presence, brightness and depth. Well your drumkit still sounds similar and with some eq here and there it´s possible to make it even more similar but it´s not really quite the same. But as I said before, this is just an opinion and doesn´t takes the merit of your work.

I'll also say to further the tonedef kit into authenticity, you NEEEED some nice overall compression on that kit. That is something I couldn't build in to the preset (I will with DELUXE).. MY OWN SUMMER is good reference and I listened to that a lot during the model. Thanks Drew.