Steven Slate samples question

GeertSamuel

Jan 29, 2006
Nieuw-Buinen, The Netherlands
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of investing in the SSD LE package.
Now I have some questions.

- In each pack how much toms are available? From 8 up to 18" or just a small arrange of 3 toms for each kit?
- Say, I like SSD LE, can I upgrade?

I purely want to use the GOGS, for sample replacement on some of my mixes. When a band pays a small amount of money, I don't find it interesting to take hours to create cool samples for a drumkit.

Oh just as I wanted to ask my own question. I hope you don't mind, but just as an extension to your own thread...

-How many computers can SSD3.0 be registered on? Given that it uses the new Kontakt player, does it have a limit on how many authorizations you can do?

Sorry for the hijack!

Let me chime in and say def get the upgraded package if you can afford it. My LE is SICK but it's mostly just the hard hitting samples for metal and harder rock. A few times I've wanted a softer more natural sound and the LE couldn't really appease me. As for the toms, there is not one single bad sample period anywhere.

Let me chime in and say def get the upgraded package if you can afford it. My LE is SICK but it's mostly just the hard hitting samples for metal and harder rock. A few times I've wanted a softer more natural sound and the LE couldn't really appease me. As for the toms, there is not one single bad sample period anywhere.

I thought the only difference between LE en Full package was the nr of kits?
So, what I understand the velocity on the snare of LE is not really that good and different from the full package?

nah you are right, its exactly the same as the platinum version just half the amount of kits, i think what he meant, he could not find the sound he wanted in those 20 kits, but personally i never had that problem :headbang:

I thought the only difference between LE en Full package was the nr of kits?
So, what I understand the velocity on the snare of LE is not really that good and different from the full package?

Nah, what I'm saying is, the Full has drum sets that are softer and less metal oriented. The LE lacks these sets.