Steven Slate Drums 1.5 Update Info

We're going to be officially announcing the 2.0 stuff later today and I'll be posting 4 new teasers, including a new metallica clip with toms and real metallica sounding guitars tood. Then I'm off to AES. When I get back, I'm going to take a nap. THEN, I'll do that Drumagog tutorial, thats a promise.

We're going to be officially announcing the 2.0 stuff later today and I'll be posting 4 new teasers, including a new metallica clip with toms and real metallica sounding guitars tood. Then I'm off to AES. When I get back, I'm going to take a nap. THEN, I'll do that Drumagog tutorial, thats a promise.

Speaking of Metallica, it would be really great if you did a Bell Brass Snare miked with a KM86 :Smug:

wait till you hear the Metallica Snare sample. It sounds so much like the Black Album snare you'll laugh.. It did come from a bass snare, but took a lot of junk to make it "that sound".... check back in a few hours..

teasers will include 2.0 cymbals, programmed in Kontakt.. no real drummer... get a another pair of pants ready to go....