Steven Slate Drums 1.5 Update Info

Slate

Jan 2, 2007
We have a lot of Sneap forum users and potential users so we feel it necessary to post this so everyone is clear:

THERE WILL BE NO MORE FREE UPDATES WITH THE STEVEN SLATE DRUM COLLECTION AFTER THIS UPCOMING FRIDAY, AUGUST 17TH, WHICH WILL BE THE RELEASE OF STEVEN SLATE DRUMS 1.5 AND STEVEN SLATE DRUMS 1.5 ELITE MIXER EDITION.

Steven Slate Drums 1.5 will be the exact same lineup of drums that is on the current 1.0 collection, 14 snare sounds, 10 kicks sounds, and 2 sets of toms.. yet with the addition of Z4 real room ambience files for each sample set. Also, some snares have been updated. The price will remain the same at $209.00

Steven Slate Drums 1.5 Elite Mixer Edition includes everything in the above package with the addition of 14 new snares, 7 new kicks, and 2 more sets of toms, all custom made for and beta tested by some of the industry's elite mixers. The DEBUT PRICE will be $289.00 (keep in mind it basically doubles the regular 1.5 collection).

However, it is important to note that in September we will debut Steven Slate Drums 2.0. This will add two new packages which include cymbals and sampler mappings so that you will be able to program drum tracks using Steven Slate Drums. They will be seperate packages then the current WAV/GOG collections and will be priced similarly. So let me give two scenarios:

Johnny buys the Steven Slate Drums Collection before this Friday August 17th for $209. Johnny gets free upgrades to Steven Slate Drums 1.5 Elite Mixer and also gets a free Steven Slate Drums 2.0 Elite Mixer package in September.

Sammy buys the Steven Slate Drums 1.5 Elite Mixer Edition after this Friday August 17th. He pays $289 for the collection, and then in September he pays an upgrade fee of *approximately $100 dollars to upgrade to the 2.0 package.

Johnny and Sammy both get the same collections.

Johnny spent: $209
Sammy spent: *$389

Please post any questions on the board or email us asap at support@stevenslatedrums.com

new demos:
www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/elitemixer1.mp3
www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/twilight.mp3

*exact prices and upgrade fees estimated and subject to change

i didnt understand the example, can you draw it :heh:

joking lol

tomorrow i will buy my cd , had some time troubles today...

pd: can you tell me any cd of a band that has steven slate drums to check it out ?

:kickass:

cheers men thnks for the pm

i think i've got this Johnny and Sammy thing figured out.... they're like a modern day Felix and Oscar, an audio engineering Odd Couple if you will....

Johnny's the ambiguously gay, somewhat feminine one with severe OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).... while Sammy is more clearly masculine, a bit slovenly, and a far more laid back attitude.

Johnny
odd_couple.jpg
Sammy

... one day they become room-mates, and the hilarity ensues.

or not.

i gotta try these Slate samples out one day for shiggles.

If Johnny Torrents, then we find his DAFS# number on the files and sue him. That the beauty of our antipiracy system. I didn't spend four years on this shit so Johnny could fuck me over.

Anyway, yes the cymbal pack which is part of the 2.0 is free when it comes out in September. BTW, any customers who purchased on or before last friday can now go to the upgrade page, make sure you follow instructions:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/upgrades.html

and come on by and check out the start of the new 1.5 page!
www.stevenslatedrums.com

well i cant make my FREE upgrade if i dont get my cd yet so :heh:

damn cant wait more!

love the new samples men... sound even bigger with that new kicks , snares and ambience!! :worship:

the new wesbite is cool steven!

drumagog video turorial for slate drums users! cool :heh:

are those cymbals that will come on the new upgrade in september or those are real?