Steven Slate Drums 1.5 Update Info

I got to this thread way late. When is the new 2.0 version going to be released exactly? I am a future customer, you can count on it :headbang:

Hey Steve,

I just noticed that you introduced a Project Edition on your order Page. This sounds great, as it's cheap as fuck and probably more than enough for most small recordings. I was wondering though, which samples are included exactly (it only says "5 snares"..., but which ones?). And what about the upgradeability? $209 for the regular package minus $99 for the Project Package equals $109 for an upgrade? Or will it be more than that? Thanks in advance.

That sample alone made me buy your album on itunes...

Fuck... :OMG:

Hey man thanks! As you'll hear, the ARMAGEDDON SOUL mp3 off itunes is a different mix (and different guitarist) then the clip I posted, but the song is still structured the same. If you want the full mix of the clip I just posted, email me.

Anyway, the new PROJECT edition of the drums includes the following samples:

Kicks 1A, 3, 5, 8, 11

Snares 2,3,4,7,11

Maple Toms

Upgrade to 1.5 regular: 120 bucks
Upgrade to 1.5 Elite Mixer: 200 bucks

The Project DOES have the same sounds as the pro series and it DOES include Z4s. The sounds are versatile but you don't have the damp/undamp options, and there is way less drums to choose from. You also only get one kick and snare each from the Elite Mixer Edition. But it'll beat the piss out of other starter drum collections for sure, and tons of big mixers use those same exact samps on plenty of radio hits.

steve, a request from me :) I just got the elite edition and it blows me away :) thanks you so much!

I just would like to get a sound like Metallicas black album type of deal :)

black album? off the top of my head, kick 15 mixed with kick snare, and snare 15 maybe with a bit of hi shelf? I mean, the black album is BRIGHT!

apparently my office manager just said we got 8 Elite Mixer Edition discs that were at the end of the printer's ink cycle and have some faded and smeared ink. He's letting them go for 80 bucks off! First come first serve:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/smear.html

here is how long it should take, if its more then this for ANYONE, email me at support@stevenslatedrums.com.

US Regular 3-5 days
US EXPRESS 1-2 days

International Regular 4-7 days
International EXPRESS 3-5 days
also IMPORTANT, we declare it as valued at 1 dollar so no import taxes!

some new Elite Mixer demos:
www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/elitemixer2.mp3

www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/elitemixer3.mp3

www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/elitemixer4.mp3

www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/twilight.mp3

Link to get a discount on the Elite Disc
www.stevenslatedrums.com/smear.html

apparently my office manager just said we got 8 Elite Mixer Edition discs that were at the end of the printer's ink cycle and have some faded and smeared ink. He's letting them go for 80 bucks off! First come first serve:

How much will Elite Mixer ed. v2.0 cost when it's released?
I mean, would I be Sammy or Johnny if I buy "Smear edition" and then dump another $100 for v2.0 upgrade (which should contain cymbals and its own sampler IIRC)? :cool: