Still Life 5.1 Surround Re-Release?

I would really like to see some Death albums re-released, in fact all of them besides TSOP and Symbolic. Oh yeah...it's not gonna happen. :mad: :(

^Scream Bloody Gore would sound horrible remastered.

Brotherelf said:
I understand the need for certain albums from other bands though. For instance, the older Borknagar stuff. I love it, but the sound quality is shit.

Borknagar's early albums are the only ones worth listening to. The production is clear enough, and very fitting.

[ I have a 7.1 system that I rarely get to use in multichanel

I have a 6.1 system. 6 channels and the bass. Does
the 7.1 have an overhead center speaker? That would
be awsome.

Decadent said:
^Scream Bloody Gore would sound horrible remastered.

Borknagar's early albums are the only ones worth listening to. The production is clear enough, and very fitting.

agreed. the first 2 albums are all thats essential of borknagar. the newer stuff is shallow and overrated.

let the flaming begin.

but come to think of it...the presence of Garm could even make Shadows Fall listenable...so i guess that explains a lot.

gatedropper said:
[ I have a 7.1 system that I rarely get to use in multichanel

I have a 6.1 system. 6 channels and the bass. Does
the 7.1 have an overhead center speaker? That would
be awsome.
ive been meaning to ask this since the beginning of the thread but kept forgetting. my question is: does anyone (or anyone you know) use their 5.1 surround like it was meant to be used? my kenwood 5.1's surround speakers sit on the floor - IN FRONT of me. the object of the game is to have them behind and above you. i just dont have the balls to crawl under my house and drag wires to and fro. in fact, i've NEVER seen one used appropriately. all my friends have them and their speakers are scattered all over the damn floor, defeating the purpose.
i'd like to hear if anyone is using them correctly. any comments?