5.1 SURROUND TGCD TO BE RELEASED

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
5.1 SURROUND MIX TO BE RELEASED

Fascination Street studio owner and producer Jens Bogren will mix The Great Cold Distance in a surround sound 5.1 version. The album will be released as a double digipak with the 5.1 mix on disc 1 and the original album version + two bonus tracks (Displaced & Dissolving Bonds) on disc 2. The entire layout has been mirrored to a negative look of the original art to enhance and differentiate the packaging. The release date is set for March 12th.

i hope the 5.1 is a dvd like the new opeth release and not like that stupid format that The downward spiral(nin) was released in.
...and so the packaging will basically be similar in style to the new release of brave murder day.

I really hope it's a bonus dvd with some more perks...like maybe both videos and/or live footage from the 2006 tour and/or some kind of documentry

something that would truly be worth the money

I really hope it's a bonus dvd with some more perks...like maybe both videos and/or live footage from the 2006 tour and/or some kind of documentry

something that would truly be worth the money

Man, the 5.1 MIX ALONE is worth the damn money! Shit, this is exciting news. I'm sold on it already...100% I guess to those without the "proper" setup couldn't care less.

I can't wait!

that will all come later....

NEW LIVE DVD!

...and honestly, there are no words to describe what you have said about the upcoming new DVD. JESUS! Cheers to that!

don't get me wrong...my lack of enthusiasm for a 5.1 mix all by itself comes from the lack of proper equipment to maximize the experience out a 5.1 mix.

Got it!
The Darkblue Seajourneys Of The Sentinel

In Hundred Days they Sailed
Towards Grandious Battles far Away
With Swords of Coldest Black Steel
Bitter at Heart and with Eager to Kill

Awaiting Blackheim's Last Command
To Strike at Distant Enemyland
They Set their Course by the Northern Stars
A Voyage on the Desolate Darkblue Seas

A Land Appeared ­n the Horizon Far
They Reached the Shores Colder than their Own