Stinnett Guitars first "production run"

You'll figure out what you like, the radius measurement is more for the purpose of having a standard description... not too many people fondle room-size circles to figure out what they want their necks to feel like, as far as I can tell...

Jeff

I know what I like, guitarwise... i just don't know what the numbers of what I like are... what are the... the... numbers... what the numbers are of what I like... are the numbers...

fuckit.

I don't know what the numerical equivalent of "Ah that feels good" is... :)

...on a guitar.

I know what I like, guitarwise... i just don't know what the numbers of what I like are... what are the... the... numbers... what the numbers are of what I like... are the numbers...

fuckit.

I don't know what the numerical equivalent of "Ah that feels good" is... :)

...on a guitar.

I know not everybody has a set of calipers to measure their neck thickness, but if you've handled a USA built Jackson -my necks will be the same thickness.

What sort of a guitar has the neck you like?

Dude, the only thing that keeps me from buying one is (apart from beeing kind of broke right now) the headstock (I would prefer a rounder point, maybe Schecter-style but hey - tastes differ :D).

I hope you do other models in future production runs - I honestly hope that I am a Stinett-player someday. The price is just WHOA!!

I know not everybody has a set of calipers to measure their neck thickness, but if you've handled a USA built Jackson -my necks will be the same thickness.

What sort of a guitar has the neck you like?

I like the Hellraiser I have but I think I like the Devil Custom more... the neck is like a friggin baseball bat...

I wouldn't mind a thinner neck, I guess... I do like the Ibanez guitars I have...

I like the Hellraiser I have but I think I like the Devil Custom more... the neck is like a friggin baseball bat...

I wouldn't mind a thinner neck, I guess... I do like the Ibanez guitars I have...

Well, if you like thicker necks I can certainly accomodate you.

If you have a specific neck that you can take measurements on or make templates from, I can even try to replicate it.

Here's a webpage describing making a neck template from an existing neck with a profile gauge, you can also use a piece of solder or heavy copper wire to take the contour and then trace it onto paper and cut it out. If that interests you, PM me and we can talk about it in more detail.

http://www.proulxguitars.com/clients/neck_template/one.htm

Well, if you like thicker necks I can certainly accomodate you.

If you have a specific neck that you can take measurements on or make templates from, I can even try to replicate it.

Here's a webpage describing making a neck template from an existing neck with a profile gauge, you can also use a piece of solder or heavy copper wire to take the contour and then trace it onto paper and cut it out. If that interests you, PM me and we can talk about it in more detail.

http://www.proulxguitars.com/clients/neck_template/one.htm

awesome link.

I think I may just let you craft it up and I'll just get used to it... all my guitars feel different, there is really no reason for me to be a stickler for a certain feel... as long as its not a soft V shape... I HATE those...

have had a chance to muster up those pics of the wood?

awesome link.

I think I may just let you craft it up and I'll just get used to it... all my guitars feel different, there is really no reason for me to be a stickler for a certain feel... as long as its not a soft V shape... I HATE those...

have had a chance to muster up those pics of the wood?

The problem is it's all at my friends house where it was planed to thickness, and he's been tied up since we had the big ice storm come through here last week. He's supposed to be bringing it to me on Monday or Tuesday.

I can post some pictures of the blanks then, but I might even go ahead and cut out a couple of bodies to give an even better view.

The problem is it's all at my friends house where it was planed to thickness, and he's been tied up since we had the big ice storm come through here last week. He's supposed to be bringing it to me on Monday or Tuesday.

I can post some pictures of the blanks then, but I might even go ahead and cut out a couple of bodies to give an even better view.

awe...some...

yea man, some pics of the body would rock. my guitarist might be interested in one of these (if we can scrap the cash together)

Oh man, "we?" Sharing that guitar can only end in one of you murdering the other dude :lol:

hahaha... this is true. however, it wont be a problem in our case. i dont pretend to be a lead guitarist. I mostly write and sing and am rhythm guitarist at best. i dont think i'm worthy of a guitar like this :worship: