Stinnett Guitars first "production run"

STINNETT

Bad / Nationwide
Dec 12, 2005
USA
www.stinnettguitars.com
I mentioned this in another thread, but I wanted to go ahead and make it official in hopes of generating some serious interest.

Here is the run down on this model:

* 1 piece Mahogany body, carved top
* 3 piece laminated maple neck
* Ebony fretboard, no inlay, black binding
* 2 way truss rod
* 24 jumbo frets
* 25.5 scale / 16" radius
* Matching wood cavity and truss rod covers
* Sperzel locking tuners
* Graphite nut
* Hipshot Hardtail bridge
* Black hardware
* 2 humbuckers & switching of your choice
* Hand rubbed oil finish

The shape is identical to the last build I did, pictured below, but will have a set neck rather than a thru neck.

100_1819Large.jpg

Here are some 3D renderings of a couple of variations on this model. (Some of the specs are flexible with a downpayment, a Floyd Rose is gonna add a little to the cost, however).

13Large.jpg

view-1.jpg

11Large.jpg

This is aimed at being a purpose built "Spartan" model that is relatively free of extravagant features, but all the more ready for abuse.

Each guitar will come with a photographic build diary and certificate, and will be hand signed and numbered.

EDIT: Just for anyone still viewing this thread - I have sold all of these initial models, and I can no longer offer the introductory price, so I've removed it from this post.
Please check out my website for pricing info. Thanks!

If you need any help with model names or anything, hit me up... for some reason I seem to be good at coming up with shit like that. Seriously. I know it sounds retarded, but, its true.

- J

PS. Ill be looking to pick one up from you in some time, but, like the other guys, Im having huge $$$ issues, sooooo

If you still have that price come mid-March, consider one sold.:headbang:

except for one question... are they already cut for two pickups? cause I would only want one pickup, one volume knob setup...

If you put a deposit down on one when you're ready - I can do it with a single pickup. And by right I should give you a little discount. :)

If you put a deposit down on one when you're ready - I can do it with a single pickup. And by right I should give you a little discount. :)

Sounds like a plan. Will it be made with the same wood/finish as the picture above? Also, I believe you stated you were getting the fretboards pre-slotted... do they come with fret markers as well? I would personally only like side markers on mine...

Sounds like a plan. Will it be made with the same wood/finish as the picture above? Also, I believe you stated you were getting the fretboards pre-slotted... do they come with fret markers as well? I would personally only like side markers on mine...

No, these will be mahogany bodies with maple necks, but the finish will be the same, oiled.

No the fretboards will be blank, but I will include side dots.