DSS3's Stinnett guitar

I'm VERY interested in how the 7 string turns out. I've been itching for a new 7 for a while and after reading this thread I'm definitely leaning towards getting a Stinnett!

A couple more forum members have a guitar in the works.

Next to concentrate on is Olli's (Emdprodukt) Space Invaders / Arcade guitar, which I am really excited about. Then a pretty straightforward lefty for "26", then I have a few others including a couple of really fancy neck-thrus and a 7 string for Chris from Canvas Solaris. I'm going to be busy at least through spring - and I've been quoting stuff pretty regularly.

i can guarantee you i'll be hitting you up one of these days as well...unfortunately my tax refund and work bonus from work this year will be going to paying off debts and fixing up my house, but i'm thinking 2011 will be the year i finally get myself a true boner-ific guitar

Alright, real pics!

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Birdseye maple:

IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg

Even the neck itself is figured!

IMG_0050.jpg

Serial number/signature:

IMG_0051.jpg

Size comparison to body:

IMG_0029.jpg

That's a beautiful guitar. I'm not so sure about the green color choice but I've definitely fell in love with the fret board. The bird's eye maple with the black binding is awesome. I'm definitely going to use this combo in my future dream guitar.