Emdprodukt's Stinnett guitar

I was thinking of doing a demo video, but I felt like shit the past week wasn't up to it.
But I did get some good pictures before putting it in the mail:

gotm-1Medium.jpg

gotm-2Medium.jpg

gotm-3Medium.jpg

gotm-4Medium.jpg

fretboard2Large.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!!!
i want ths one but without bindings,
inlays and the white arcade button
G.A.S!!!!:zombie:

pure fucking gas-seems like I have to order one when I finished studying (fuck-that's like 13 months...)
I would love that shape, but with 26,5", no inlays and flamed maple top in see through black.
I think a maple fretboard with a black binding would be pure sex!

I'm waiting for a friend of mine who is a photographer to have some time to make promoshots with me and the guitar. but you can have the review right now:

On friday (after I was told I may be dropped out of school because I missed too much stuff ... fuck.) I received a letter from the german customs. They told me to pick it up. It's not far away from my home (maybe 700m) so I just walked out of my flat straight to the german customs. I walked in there and gave some guy the letter I received. He came back with a fucking huge carton. How am I going to get this thing home? No way to let the carton box back.

People where starring at me all the way home (I went through the shopping mall on purpose...m uahah). Some even asked me what's in there because I was smiling so much :D

When I arrived at home it took me 3 seconds to open it up and all the stuff in it fell to the ground (cats going crazy right now). Will, that's some really good packaging. And I was scared it could be damaged. A tank wouldn't be able to harm it :)
It finally was in front of me. A black guitarcase. :D I opened it up really slowly. The smell of wood and oil went right into my nose. WOW. This thing is perfect. Will, you made a(nother) dream come true. My very own guitar. I was scared to touch it so I looked at it for a few minutes before I took it into my hand. It It was still in tune! This guitar plays perfectly. It sounds great, even unplugged. The 18v mod makes it so much better sounding and I'm going to do this to my LTD MH-1000 too.

Because it's oiled you can still feel the texture of the wood. The guitar isn't nearly as heavy as I expected it to be. The inlays are worked out perfectly. They look so awesome! I'm too lazy to post some pics of it on a sunday evening, but it still looks like on the pictures Will posted. :)

It was a pleasure to work with Will and he worked out all my whishes just as I imagined. Thank you so much!