Stoner Metal!

WhiteRaven

Nelchael
Jul 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
Looking for any stoner/doom bands I've not heard of.
First off, ANYTHING that comes close to Goatsnake, Acid King, Electric Wizard, etc. Low-end sludgy stuff like that.
Then more bands like Kyuss, Hermano, Spirit Caravan, Mystick Krewe of Clearlight, Dozer, etc.
Aaaaaand I've yet to come across anything like Om. Now, off you go!

Boris - Heavy Rocks
Boris - Akuma no Uta
Boris - Pink
Cathedral - The Carnival Bizarre
Cathedral - Caravan Beyond Redemption
Cathedral - The Garden of Unearthly Delights
High Tone Son of a Bitch - Better You Than Me
Seemless - s/t
sHEAVY - The Electric Sleep
The Mushroom River Band - Simsalabim
The Mushroom River Band - Music For The World Beyond
The Quill - Hooray! It's a Death Trip
Ufomammut - Godlike Snake
Wall of Sleep - Overlook The All
Wall of Sleep - Slow But Not Dead
Wall of Sleep - Sun Faced Apostles

It isn't an oxymoron and it doesn't suck, the thing is you recommended him sludge you idiot - nothing remotely stoner.

uh, NO. they fucking suck.

cause straight stoner doom (what an oxymoron!) sucks

You should put a disclaimer in your signature pointing out that you are retarded (and apparently do not know the meaning of "big" words such as oxymoron) to make sure that no unsuspecting newbie accidently takes anything you say seriously.

Anyway, a few that I think have not been mentioned yet that you might try:

Trouble
Colour Haze
Orange Goblin
Spiritual Beggars (the secondary band of Arch Enemy's Mike Amott) is also great if you're looking for something a bit more fastpaced/upbeat rather than doomy.

[edit: okay so Orange Goblin was mentioned, whatever!]

You should put a disclaimer in your signature pointing out that you are retarded (and apparently do not know meaning of "big" words such as oxymoron) to make sure that no unsuspecting newbie accidently takes anything you say seriously.

and on ignore you go. don't call me retarded. I am not retarded, you are.

Acid Bath sucks, deal with it, you big fag.

Well Orange Goblin's been mentioned at least three times, but thanks anyway. Haven't heard of Leather Nun, Serpent Cult, Orodruin, High Tone Son of a Bitch, or Seemless. I'll check those out.

serious.jpg