Stonerrock.com has the best slogan in HISTORY man...

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
intro.gif

I have to completely agree. This is also the second stonerrock.com thread I've made here, the first was completely ignored and I can't be arsed to search the archives. :Spin:

The biggest recipient of Stoner Love is Demilich, but everyone I made CD-Rs for last week got a heavy dose (lolz punny!).

It's a very good distro, indeed. Also a nice feature is being able to see their inventory, so you can curse yourself for not picking up that rare Sunn O))) vinyl when they still had 13 copies left. :loco: And since they lowered their prices a few months ago, it's even better! :kickass:

NIN, QOTSA Set Dates
Hard rockers will launch tour in San Diego

Nine Inch Nails have set the schedule for their fall tour with Queens of the Stone Age. The dates begin September 16th in San Diego and currently run through November 3rd in New York City, with more dates to be announced.

The tour will be in continued support of NIN's With Teeth, which debuted at Number One in May, and QOTSA's Lullabies to Paralyze, which came in at Number Five in March.

"I had plenty of life experience to draw from while working on this record," NIN frontman Trent Reznor told Rolling Stone before With Teeth's release. "I was getting sane while the world was going crazy."

"Every time you make a record, you're trying to prove something a little bit," QOTSA frontman Josh Homme said of Lullabies. "You can always put it out, but you can never take it back. I'd hate to suck."

Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age tour dates:

9/16: San Diego, Cox Arena
9/17: Tucson, AZ, TCC Arena
9/19: Phoenix, America West Arena
9/20: Fresno, CA, Selland Arena
9/23: Seattle, Key Arena
9/24: Portland, OR, Rose Garden Arena
9/26: Vancouver, Pacific Coliseum
9/28: Sacramento, CA, Arco Arena
9/30: Oakland, CA, Oakland Coliseum
10/01: Los Angeles, Hollywood Bowl
10/04: Salt Lake City, E Center
10/05: Denver, Pepsi Arena
10/07: Chicago, Allstate Arena
10/08: Detroit, Joe Louis Arena
10/09: Cleveland, Gund Arena
10/11: St. Paul, MN, Xcel Energy Center
10/13: Madison, WI, Alliant Energy Center
10/14: St. Louis, Savvis Center
10/16: San Antonio, SBC Center
10/17: Dallas, American Airlines Arena
10/19: Houston, Toyota Center
10/21: Jacksonville, FL, Jacksonville Arena
10/22: Tampa, FL, St. Pete Times Forum
10/24: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Office Depot Center
10/25: Orlando, FL, TD Waterhouse Centre
10/27: Atlanta, Phillips Arena
10/29: New Orleans, Voodoo Festival
10/31: Nashville, Gaylord Entertainment Center
11/02: Washington, DC, MCI Center
11/03: New York City, Madison Square Garden

It's an amazing site, the gigantic mp3 archive that I check regularly for updates is the best thing ever...except for the bandlist on doom-metal.com, of course. Hell, they even appease people who detest the term stoner rock on the front page.

Fucker! :tickled:

I'll be seeing them FINALLY at the Hollywood Bowl in a few months though, provided I score tickets this Sunday. :kickass: