stop hating symphonic metal, makes me so angry

I also listen to Power Metal, symphonic Black Metal and Progressive Metal and I am not ashamed of it. Who cares about what elitists think (although actually I don't give a fuck about anyone, then about his thought too), I don't consider them sufficiently intelligent to understand that also melodic and atmospheric music can be good. And the funniest thing is that elitists blether by saying it's "gay", and I always asked myself why... Short dick or repressed pansies?

What manner of fuck is this!!! Maybe you can tell we don't like this gay shit and have most likely been listening to metal for alot longer than your pathetic ass.
Symphonic metal is entry level...bombast via keyboards,you'll need to work it out for yourself.Look to the past for the answers,now that the 80s has well and truly passed the underground holds the keys.

Just as I was starting to wonder what happened to Randy MOSS...

I also listen to Power Metal, symphonic Black Metal and Progressive Metal and I am not ashamed of it. Who cares about what elitists think (although actually I don't give a fuck about anyone, then about his thought too), I don't consider them sufficiently intelligent to understand that also melodic and atmospheric music can be good. And the funniest thing is that elitists blether by saying it's "gay", and I always asked myself why... Short dick or repressed pansies?

What are you crapping on about you fucking imbecile.

What manner of fuck is this!!! Maybe you can tell we don't like this gay shit and have most likely been listening to metal for alot longer than your pathetic ass.

No, sorry, I've been listening to Metal since 1996, sloughFAGkiller :)

Edit: YOU talking about manners? Really, please... Don't make me laugh.

there's nothing wrong with liking symphonic metal. Simone is definitely fap material and i'm gonna see them in april. some of Epica's songs however have pretty bleh riffs and structure.