Story to Tell...

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
Well, we were at the bar, hanging about with Mr. Andrew the bouncer, a friend of mine. And... he got called to the "rap" side of the bar, and apparently some girls were dirty dancing, and some older retards got jealous and started throwing insults... so a fight ensued. Andrew had to pull one off... she was trying to apologise but he wanted none of it. Her friends come out, she puffs up and they all act macho... Telling Andrew "Fuck you! Fuck all of you! Fuck everybody!" I, of course, said "Yes, fuck me too. May I have another, please?" in sarcasm. :Smug: So 4 sheriffs show up.... (in this town, they're so bored the entire squad will show for someone FARTING, it seems) and they arrest... NOBODY. :erk: Apparently, the older women pulled some sob story about being left at the altar, and having a mental disability... and they let everyone go. I don't care if your dad just died, you do NOT go to a bar and egg someone else on by verbally abusing them... :yuk: Anyway, that was my night... quite fun, actually, I might go back next Friday. Comments?

me and my friend andres were talking about starting my own religion... with "The Book of Max"

and the #1 commandment is
"Thou shalt not be dumb. If Thou beist dumb, thou shalt be smote."

Wolftribe said:
me and my friend andres were talking about starting my own religion... with "The Book of Max"

and the #1 commandment is
"Thou shalt not be dumb. If Thou beist dumb, thou shalt be smote."
heh

Maharet said:
this is why i dont go to bars in my town..similar nonsense happens...
same here. Though theres one decent bar in my town. Its SO surly and the bartenders are really mean so no one messes around.
I went there once and I asked for some water and the bartender told me to get off my ass and get my own fucking water. :tickled: ... Its really a great place though.

Pyrus said:
Yeah, there should be a parenting test to determine if you're fit to raise children.

Alternately, all the smart people should just be given sticks, so whenever we see someone doing something dumb, we get to smack them.
Hehe I love that idea.