Strange Coincidence or what???

Pellaz said:
I'll bet that's exactly the case. Why tip your hand prematurely?

BTW, we're practically neighbors, if you're in Athens GA...I just moved to the bustling metropolis* of Auburn. :D

-=-=-=-
* as compared to, say, any abandoned ghost town, anyway

Yeah, I just moved up here in the fall to attend the University. It's a pretty nice place. And as Petethedrummer said, just search blabbermouth for those Tuomas interviews.

After reading all the interviews, i got one bit of information that may verify what is being said on another forum, and that is that NICOLE BOGNER is the new NIGHTWISH vocalists. The fact that TUOMAS has written two songs for the up coming album and that there were some songs that NICOLE was rehearsing written by TUOMAS. Things keep getting strangier and strangier every day. so with that let's just wait and see who the new voice of NIGHTWISH is. But on another note, if she is in place early and has the chance to rehearse with the band, THE NEW NIGHTWISH for PPVII. It would probably be easier to get them for PPVII with the new singer, and let it be the make-up for the cancelled Fall 2005 tour.

Pyramaze51 said:
After reading all the interviews, i got one bit of information that may verify what is being said on another forum, and that is that NICOLE BOGNER is the new NIGHTWISH vocalists. The fact that TUOMAS has written two songs for the up coming album and that there were some songs that NICOLE was rehearsing written by TUOMAS. Things keep getting strangier and strangier every day. so with that let's just wait and see who the new voice of NIGHTWISH is. But on another note, if she is in place early and has the chance to rehearse with the band, THE NEW NIGHTWISH for PPVII. It would probably be easier to get them for PPVII with the new singer, and let it be the make-up for the cancelled Fall 2005 tour.

I would guess that after a year-and-a-half of life on the road with as much friction as there has been, the band is overdue for some rest and relaxation and will probably take their time recovering from the experience. I love Nightwish, but I wouldn't want to see them live and only have their new vocalist cover the Tarja-era songs. They would need to release a new disc with the new vocalist (and let it get plenty of airplay to guage fan reception) before they could start planning a tour.

From the samples I've heard, Nicole does remind me a lot of Tarja.

The Fiddler said:
I would guess that after a year-and-a-half of life on the road with as much friction as there has been, the band is overdue for some rest and relaxation and will probably take their time recovering from the experience. I love Nightwish, but I wouldn't want to see them live and only have their new vocalist cover the Tarja-era songs. They would need to release a new disc with the new vocalist (and let it get plenty of airplay to guage fan reception) before they could start planning a tour.

From the samples I've heard, Nicole does remind me a lot of Tarja.

Then again, some new blood could breathe some new tour life into Nightwish. And I'm just guessing that Tuomos has loads of material already written, that is if they really wanted to press things and push out an album ASAP.