Strangest/Scariest Thing Ever Happened Too You

GTA.. btw ur an emo gheyz0r DOUBLE THREAT!!

I LOVE YER STORIES!! :lol: They honestly make me ROFL that's the one thing I miss about having you on MSN, is the bullshit you make up... how you killed a blakc dude, had a 10 girl orgy, got shot, all that stuff... fucking awesomely gay but SOOOOOO funny.. :worship: :worship:

Heartless succumbing to Codi?

:erk:

nuclear_mecca_3.jpg

u think im lying about the GTA charge ROFL!! yea i didnt reallly steal it myself but yea i was an accesory. so go fuck yourself.

Yes, yes... and you met alexi 7 times. And yer getting backstage at Symph X, and you drank 10 shots of tequila and 6 beers in 2 hours or whatever.

I <3 your stories.

If you don't get backstage for Symph X, I can seriously get you something signed. Cuz odds are you won't unless you know the band, since security/crew can't really do fuck all for you.

Also, if you do get in, bring a camera PLEASE!

i dont have or fucking want a digital camera. spending that much money just to prove something to people on the INTERNET is not worth it by far. But il see if my friends have one and ask them to send the pics to my email. and btw the show im going to is VERY easy to meet the band. Ive met bodom and alexi almost everytime they came out here and played at the house of blues.

i dont have or fucking want a digital camera. spending that much money just to prove something to people on the INTERNET is not worth it by far. But il see if my friends have one and ask them to send the pics to my email. and btw the show im going to is VERY easy to meet the band. Ive met bodom and alexi almost everytime they came out here and played at the house of blues.

I didn't say digicam, disposable works too? Besides a digicam is a good thing to have in general? And i never said you won't meet the band. But you won't get backstage unless you know the band, or the promoter.