Strangest/Scariest Thing Ever Happened Too You

No, it's not dude... pot makes people unmotivated and retarded. They waste all their time and money doing it. Pot makes them think that their life is so awesome when really everyone else thinks otherwise.

If you think pot is living then you have a lot to learn.

Joe.... Cameras are NOT metal. Neither are pictures with the band members when you can get backstage. What planet are you from? I agree with the pot statement... its not a necessity.

Ariane.....dont forget YOUR 16th birthday, when your cell phone got stolen :p

My brother and I were kidnapped when I was 4.

A friend in high school was raped and murdered along with her family in her house, a block away from mine.

I've talked to my grandmother's ghost/spirit telechinetically a few times. She comes to visit.

Maybe when I dropped my soldier police club somewhere on and had to go looking for it and run amidst battle tanks :D That sucked

No, but a lot of shit has happened to me, this is a dangerous town with sick people

Joe.... Cameras are NOT metal. Neither are pictures with the band members when you can get backstage. What planet are you from? :p

You're SO dead to me.

I've talked to my grandmother's ghost/spirit telechinetically a few times. She comes to visit.
*telekinetically... also:

Telekinesis:
the ability to bend and move objects with the mind.

Telepathy: Communication through means other than the senses, as by the exercise of an occult power. (ie/ the mind)