Street team Scotland

Ragman_kd

Cosmic kicker of Elves
Apr 24, 2005
Balloch, Scotland
Alright guys n girls, I've been asked to set up the Scottish Street Team, so if you wanna join, drop me a note with your e-mail addy, and I'll add it to the list.

The advantages are the knowledge that you are helping to promote the greatest band in the known universe.
Seriously though, what happens is we get stuff, stickers, posters ect and hand them out, put them up in record shops (with permision) and basicaly spread the word of Anthrax. Im kinda new at this myself, but thats the basis of it as far as I understand.
Now for the history lesson.........Some bands several years ago, fed up with the lack of publicity they were getting through there record companys, decided to ask for the fans help in promoting gigs and albums. That was how street teaming was born. I think thats right anyway. If you know another story let me know

I cant believe that there are only 3 Scots who want to join. Come on guys, it's free, and theres a chance of some exclusive Thrax freebies.

Have you been posting while the chippies are open mate? Could be your fellow countrymen are too busy drinking McEwans while they wait for their Mars Bars to finish frying...

just surprised to hear theres only 1 for stirling. thats all. being a new kid i thought there might have been more folks over this way puttin there 2cents in
hugs
leeann