Stryper is back after 10 years!

psykopain said:
not if they abuse that forgiveness............we're all sinners.

dont take it litely, one day u'll wish u didnt.......thats all i'm gunna say about that.
Well, if all of us are sinners and all sinners go to Hell, we'll see all our friends there...and our enemies. The only thing about going to Hell that scares me is that I'll see my cunting ex-girlfriend. :cry:

Funny thing is, if you follow the actual 7 Deadly Sins, you'll realize that you won't even be able to get away with breathing before you're already condemned to Hell. That is the price one pays for being a human.

Of course, if you die and find out there's no afterlife, you'll have nothing to complain about. :D

Bruce Chickinson said:
Ahhhhhhh the duality of man.
Actually, for me it's this:

:devil: Do it, you know you want to! :saint: I agree, let's do this thing!

Life's too short not too!

smylex said:
if you follow the actual 7 Deadly Sins, you'll realize that you won't even be able to get away with breathing before you're already condemned to Hell. That is the price one pays for being a human.

Of course, if you die and find out there's no afterlife, you'll have nothing to complain about. :D
satan is the only one condemned to hell so far........everyone except him has the chance to repent.
theres only one unforgiving sin and no one has committed it yet.

and there is an afterlife....u can be sure of that......unless ur soul is put to death.

1) You can't prove any of the above. Nobody's been able to prove the existence of an anthropomorphic being known as "Satan" and nobody's been able to prove the existence of an afterlife.

2) Further, what is this "unforgiving sin"? I'm sure someone's committed it because someone labeled it as being a "sin" in the first place.

3) Even if an afterlife can be proved, the only ones that can prove the existence of an afterlife can't speak for themselves since they're dead.

wow all this from a stryper post....................cool!

i never listened to stryper so i cant say anything.
as far as sin and the devil and all that other stuff you guys are talking about.................i believe in god and i was raised to except jesus christ as my lord and personal savior..and i do.....but i still like to whack off in a bath tub filled with elbow noodles while listening to ABBA...............NOW THATS A SIN! :loco:

shadow walker said:
wow all this from a stryper post....................cool!

i never listened to stryper so i cant say anything.
as far as sin and the devil and all that other stuff you guys are talking about.................i believe in god and i was raised to except jesus christ as my lord and personal savior..and i do.....but i still like to whack off in a bath tub filled with elbow noodles while listening to ABBA...............NOW THATS A SIN! :loco:
That's not a sin...that's an abomination! ABBA?! What's wrong with you?!

wow you talk about stryper and it brings out the worst in everyone . I honestly don't get all this obsession for satan. I mean if your not for God fine . WHy be for satan. Maybe someone can enlighten me to that fact. Or maybe not being is its a music board . Its just funny how you mention something like stryper and the whole world wants to SCREAM.

Georgemcfly4 said:
wow you talk about stryper and it brings out the worst in everyone . I honestly don't get all this obsession for satan. I mean if your not for God fine . WHy be for satan.
Because if you look throughout history, the Devil has always had the best tunes; has always been the gentleman; has always had a better sense of aesthetics; has never been the cause for so much human suffering. Do you realize how many years...no, centuries...of bloodshed would have to come in order for the Devil to catch up to the amount of terror that has been unleashed by Christians performing their atrocities in the name of "God"? And, the Christians aren't alone in this, either. Need we forget the other fanatical obsessives in other religions responsible for other acts of atrocious behavior all committed in the name of "God" by whatever name he is known? At this rate, "God" is still the leading cause of death on this planet. Oh, and do I need to remind people about horrific weather conditions (i.e. typhoons, tropical storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.) which are all called "Acts of God"?

If you ask me, Satan's gotten the bad rap. He's never been a vengeful or a jealous god, unlike his counterpart throughout history. How all powerful are you if you're jealous and you need to rest on the seventh day? Sounds like laziness and counterproductive pride to me. (By the way, laziness and pride are two of the seven deadly sins.) If we can thank "God" for anything it would be for the great population control methods he employs. :loco:

Its just funny how you mention something like stryper and the whole world wants to SCREAM.
That's because Stryper fuckin' sucks shark cock! :devil: The Bee Gees are better and for me to be saying anything nice about the Bee Gees is a stretch.

i wouldnt even attempt to argue your points because they just seem so far out there that you wouldnt be opened for any counter point so all i could say is that for your souls sake i hope you find the truth, not trying to be a holy roller or anything but i think you want an answer not salvation.

smylex said:
has never been the cause for so much human suffering..
satan IS the cause...................hmmm.........like i said FOOLS for satan.
u can trash me all u want for that but the fact is satan is behind all suffering. but man himself is to blame for being so very stupid for thinking someone else is to blame for mans own stupitity and allowing satan to influence them, even some so called Christians who in fact r actually following the antichrist(satan)

Who's to say what is "truth"? Just because it's true to you doesn't mean that it's true to me. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing which can be seen as "truth" is that which can be proven.

satan is behind all suffering.
Which is why the preachers and everyone else say that "God wanted (him/her) with Him. That's why they're gone." Yeah, that's what people want to hear in their time of mourning. We might as well all say, "Gee, thanks God! Thanks for taking away those I loved because you're selfish and want my loved one there with you and not here with those of us that love them!" :yell:

but man himself is to blame for being so very stupid for thinking someone else is to blame for mans own stupitity
That's right! Nobody likes to take the responsibilities for their own actions which is why they create their gods and devil's in their own image-so they can externalize they're stupidity and place the blame on a convenient scapegoat. "The Devil made me do it." "It was God's will. That's right, God made me run over the kid in the driveway. It was all part of God's will. He wanted it this way."

Give me a fuckin' break, will ya?