STYE's sound to lean more towards Clayman than R2R.

Pallbearer

Passive Member
I heard that in the latest issue of Terroriser magazine there's a studio report of Soundtrack To Your Escape. The upcoming album is said to sound "more like Clayman than like Reroute To Remain" and to be heavier than it's precedessor.

More info anyone? I don't think I'll be able to buy a copy in this shithole I'm living in. :(

Jabi said:
I heard that in the latest issue of Terroriser magazine there's a studio report of Soundtrack To Your Escape. The upcoming album is said to sound "more like Clayman than like Reroute To Remain" and to be heavier than it's precedessor.

More info anyone? I don't think I'll be able to buy a copy in this shithole I'm living in. :(
that is some pleasant news dude...thanks!

Why do some of you insist that a album is going to suck and you haven't even heard it yet...that is so immature and shallow...atleast give the album a few listens before sharing your opinions and criticism

As long as they stay away from the Reroute to Remain sound...I'm happy.

SunlapseVertigo said:
but of course the albums gonna suck, because there are some crappy song titles
Didn't you say you shouldn't judge an album by the titles when you haven't heard it?

nobody picks up sarcasm on the net cuz we can't tell what context you used your comment in. I see no connection between the song names and how good they are. After all, Death (I think, correct me if not) made that one cd "Rabbit Don't Come Easy." what a crappy name, but a good record overall. there really is no relevance between how good something is and what it's named.

SunlapseVertigo said:
how could you not understand that joke.

ITS CALLED SARCASM

thats almost as bad as you thinking the Avril Lavigne forum was serious.
ok damn

NocturnalSun said:
nobody picks up sarcasm on the net cuz we can't tell what context you used your comment in. I see no connection between the song names and how good they are. After all, Death (I think, correct me if not) made that one cd "Rabbit Don't Come Easy." what a crappy name, but a good record overall. there really is no relevance between how good something is and what it's named.
read the borders and shading thread to see why my sarcasm was so obvious. or any other time I'm defending the song titles in the forum.

Just gunna add.....

I don't pick up on sarcasm unless there's some kind of smiley involved..most of the time

not everybody reacts the same way to those type of statements. But I hope they do go back to their Clayman sound. That's the album I enjoyed most of all, next to Whoracle. A very progressive record for In Flames. It kinda started the movement that made their new songs sound the way they did. :)

NocturnalSun said:
. After all, Death (I think, correct me if not) made that one cd "Rabbit Don't Come Easy." what a crappy name, but a good record overall.
:lol:

Im still confuzzled on how you got Death and Helloween mixed up in the first place :err:

Oh and I'm sure you don't make any mistakes at all at getting facts straight on these boards, commandante and final vision. Give me a break dude, I got 2 extremely badass bands mixed up because I had a temporary derailed train of thought. I know the music was helloween, but i was thinking of Death at the time. Still a badass album, but hey cut me some slack.

No its just cause Helloween are like the pioneers of Power Metal and Death are...well the Pioneers of Death Metal :lol: Tis' like saying buy the new Darkthrone CD - Power of the Dragonflame :tickled: