What's In Flames best era?

For me its the Lunar Strain to Whoracle era, Colony and Clayman were where they started to go a bit more "anthemy" (is that a real word?) and Reroute to Come Calrity is where the "nu" started to rear it's ugly little head.

But in no way do I consider IF a Nu band.

Basically Lunar Strain - Colony were pure greatness, TJR, Whoracle and Colony being their best works. Clayman sucked dick, RTR sucked balls and Soundtrack just sucked everything altogether. CC was pretty bad, but they had some pretty good songs like Vacuum, Reflect the Storm and fucking Versus Terminus, so it didn't suck as much.

jester race - whoracle - colony. I think anders was the best but now sux its to bad anders changed :cry: :puke: :err:

I believe this is an era also

Colony - Clayman - R2R
All albums are Similar in some ways, and is probably my favorite era.

LS - TJR AND WHOR
are similar too

Stye - CC and there next will be that era
CC RULES though, while soundtrack stinks.

I think the 1 and the 3 second era is the best. Not including Lunar Strain and CC though, don't like them very much.

i kinda agree with you there man. lunar strain is total crap if you ask me, and CC just isnt good enough as the rest of the albums in the eras you mentioned.

:)

Lunar Strain is good, you have to appreciate the variety and songs in order to make it past the shitty production. LS is a very underrated album indeed.

What beastkeeper said :D
Thought I tend to like whoracle, colony, clayman the most though cause the melody's we're just awesome.

I think their bset is yet to come. Anders is improving his musical knowlegde every day and the band is clearly dedicated to writing grate complex music for the new genration. The band is obviously improving with each album (the songs are way more complex and deeper) and I think for a band with this much motivation the sky is the limit.