Subliminal Messages In deadnight warrior video?!

Dec 26, 2005
I noticed this 3 weeks ago but I forgot to make the thread when I was watching the bodom DVD.

I donno if people already know this, but at 1:06-1:07 in the deadnight warrior video, on the pillar behind alexi, a message flashes quickly, then something completely different flashes on the pillar. The videos on youtube are crappy quality so you can see it flash, but probably can't read it. If you watch the DVD version it's a lot better and can make out what it says. I used to remember what it said but I forgot. Does anyone know what it says/knows what it means?

I noticed this 3 weeks ago but I forgot to make the thread when I was watching the bodom DVD.

I donno if people already know this, but at 1:06-1:07 in the deadnight warrior video, on the pillar behind alexi, a message flashes quickly, then something completely different flashes on the pillar. The videos on youtube are crappy quality so you can see it flash, but probably can't read it. If you watch the DVD version it's a lot better and can make out what it says. I used to remember what it said but I forgot. Does anyone know what it says/knows what it means?

I just saw the "Deadnight warrior" video, and tried to pay attention to what you said, but... I don't see anything.

But I have to say that I've always liked this video... it was one of their first vids and wasn't perfect, but for its atmosphere I prefer it to "Are you dead yet?" for sure...

haha yes I saw what you meant a long time ago and tried to pause it on the point but I could never see what it said.

I don't know what it says first but one time it says "ALLU IS HERE" and then "GRAIN" and after that it just say "ALLU" and after that it's a pentagram and after that it says "FREAK EP".

something like that:lol:

I don't know what it says first but one time it says "ALLU IS HERE" and then "GRAIN" and after that it just say "ALLU" and after that it's a pentagram and after that it says "FREAK EP".

something like that:lol:

Really? I have to find the way to stop/pause the vid to see, I wanna understand it too... but I'm never able to do it with the right point...
Ok, from now on I must do practice with "vids'stop and go mechanism". :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5751405 said:
Really? I have to find the way to stop/pause the vid to see, I wanna understand it too... but I'm never able to do it with the right point...
Ok, from now on I must do practice with "vids'stop and go mechanism". :)

just use Windows Media Player:loco:

On Everytime I Die there are two prhases that pop up during beginning and end. If you pause it on DVD youd probably make out what it reads, but I was too lazy. Just a heads up.

On Everytime I Die there are two prhases that pop up during beginning and end. If you pause it on DVD youd probably make out what it reads, but I was too lazy. Just a heads up.

It's when he sings "No sparks of hope", "No more" and in the end "Every time I die".

I watched it on youtube so I could be off but it looked like graffiti. I also thought I saw something in Finnish, but who knows, the quality of the video sucked.