Sucker Punch - the 2nd album

Just recently got it (some wishes do come true)... Before that I warmed up a bit by listening to the new tracks posted on the site...
("What the Fuck?" remix blew me away.)
And then it came to the actual album...
:worship:
An emoticon sometims speaks more than words (to show you how I feel... bit extreme).
:tickled:
Very good record. Very good. I will be brief...
I don't like (some small flaws):
- That there is not as much solos as on the first record - twin-guitars I miss...
- That vocals sometimes remind of other singers - Devin Townsend and J.M. Keenan come to mind.

I like:
Everything else which includes:
Production - sounds a bit more natural, drum sound is reminds me of the drums on The Odyssey (Symphony X).

Songs - every song has "single potential"... After a few listens I noticed that I remembered the songs "Son I Am", "Just Like Me", "Face Down" - tracks with numbers 2, 4 and 12... That does not happen often.
There is more variety in the songs compared to the first record, this one has some speed parts (which sound great), the mid tempo (as seen on the s/t) and also slow (ballad-like) ones - for example: "Return" vs "Near" from the s/t...

I don't know what else to say except it is a fucking shame that airwaves get clogged with all kinds of shit so music like this does not have a real chance to get to the listeners...