What are you a "sucker" for?

Beer
Rum
AK-47s
The dead army in Return of the King
Green-eyed redheads
Japanese swords (kodachis in particular)
Metal (specially when combined with classical music, orchestral arrangements or fusions with most other genres)

The above are not necessarily in order of preference.

music: anything Savatage or Manowar. Doesn't matter how "strong" I try to be, I still end up buying it.

Books: Anything by L.E. Modesitt, Jr. F***ing awesome writer.

TV: BSG and Rome. I'm addicted.

Women: Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale, Angelina, Jordan, Jodie Albert.. but above all others.... the woman my wife gave me a 'free pass' for
Daisy Fuentes.

Oh, and leather miniskirts. I'm weak for them.

JP

Oh yes I do and here's the proof
lovelacetn.jpg

jonrpatrick said:
music: anything Savatage or Manowar. Doesn't matter how "strong" I try to be, I still end up buying it.

Books: Anything by L.E. Modesitt, Jr. F***ing awesome writer.

TV: BSG and Rome. I'm addicted.

Women: Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale, Angelina, Jordan, Jodie Albert.. but above all others.... the woman my wife gave me a 'free pass' for
Daisy Fuentes.

Oh, and leather miniskirts. I'm weak for them.

JP

I know the guy who bought the MANOWAR quill pen that they signed their Atlantic contract with. $1000 for the pen (I think that was what he spent...maybe a little more).

Chicks, movies, Begium & German Beer, and great Metal tunes. You can't go wrong. Also NFL games and boxing.

The new Gamma Ray is excellent! I can't wait till April 7 for the Chicago Power Fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be my second time!:hotjump:

Chicks, movies, Belgium & German Beer, and great Metal tunes. You can't go wrong. Also NFL games and boxing.

The new Gamma Ray is excellent! I can't wait till April 7 for the Chicago Power Fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be my second time!:hotjump:

I must say...music related...I'm a sucker for DVDs. Any band I like I'll buy the DVD of them. :D

Other than that..it has to be video games. I must have 400 by now on various systems not including the PC.

woosta said:
What about you? Are you a sucker for something (or some band) where you have to have EVERYTHING? o_O

I don't own "everything" by even my fave bands but I am a sucker for the "enhanced" CDs. I end up paying $3 more for a CD with a video clip I watch twice.

Bryant

I'm that way sometimes, too.....maybe not with enhanced CDs JUST for the content, but weird/different shit like that.

I think I'm one of exactly three people in the States who got suckered into buying one of those Dimmu Borgir 'metal journal' editions of Death Cult Armageddon. :eek: In my defense, it was fairly cheap and it's actually pretty neet. In extremis, it can be used as a boat-anchor. It's fuckin' HEAVY. :)

I am a sucker for anything Iron Maiden puts out. I am not a big fan of most boxed sets either because If I like the band I would just buy their cds and singles. Iron maiden, on the other hand, I buy anything and everything that they put out.