What new cds do you have rolling?

I've been spinning:

Dio - Master of the Moon
House of Lords - Sahara and Demons Down
Queesryche - Operation Mindcrime II (it's growing on me)
Avian - Guardians of Time (this album has really grown on me since last year)
Shinedown - (debut that I can't think of the name of)
Jorn - The Duke
Yngwie Malmsteen - Unleash the Fury

At least that's what I've been spinning with the last week or so.

Ain't nothing wrong with the Shakira CD. I'm just glad no one mentioned the White Stripes, Ja Rule or Pat Boone!

Currently, Queensryche, Lacuna Coil, Redemption and Zero Hour (I know the last 2 are from last year, sue me... my hauls are few and far in between) and I'm HOPING to pick up the new Evergrey and OSI in the NEAR future.

Does it count if I listen to my own CD, the new one, DEEP HORIZON, as well?

New and spinning as of today:

Queensryche - OMII
Lacuna Coil - Karmacode
Edguy - Rocket Ride
Epica - Consign to Oblivion
Dragonforce - Inhuman Rampage

All of these are solid, with Edguy far and ahead my favorite!!

However, there are three not-so-new discs I can't escape:
Gamma Ray - Majestic (brilliant)
Stratovarius - S/T (I know its much maligned, but I really dig it.....)
Helloween - KOTSK Legacy - my absolute favorite cd that's come out as of late....its just so damn good!!! :worship:

Right now, I'm loading my iPOD and it's been a little of everything from Fifth Angel to Morgana Lefay to Vain to 220 Volt. It's all good!

Cheiron said:
When listening to the new Amorphis album... I could almost hear them at ProgPower. Sure it has growls, but.. so does Orphaned Land and Therion. But yeah, I think most people here would enjoy Amorphis's Eclipse album.

They've toured before, and will be touring the States in the fall for Eclipse, which would pardon-the-expression 'eclipse' their chances of performing at PP, I suspect. :(

They are booking dates with another well-respected band (dark/goth/metal) and the Atlanta tour stop, if any, would fall in....err.....mid-September. Kinda a bad weekend..... :err:

Shades.....I picked up both Fifth Angel cd's on TowerRecords.com for $14.99 each. This was quite a while ago, but I'd give 'em a shot.

actordude said:
Shades.....I picked up both Fifth Angel cd's on TowerRecords.com for $14.99 each. This was quite a while ago, but I'd give 'em a shot.

You've just made me a very happy camper... I'll definitely check that out. I've done Ebay, Amazon, etc... hadn't thought of Tower for some odd reason. /me smacks 4head. I must have gone through 4 copies of that tape! lol

Thank you very, very much! :D

Adagio-Dominate
Andromeda-Chimera
Beyond Twilight-Love and the Art of Making
Sphere of Souls-From the Ashes
Soft Machine-Floating World Live
Venturia-The New Kingdom
Rage-Speak of the Dead

Andy Laudano said:
Dio - Holy Diver Live - First CD - the entire Holy Diver album, second CD - classic Rainbow/Sabbath/Dio tunes including "Tarot Woman," "Sign of the Southern Cross," "One Night In the City" and "Gates of Babylon."

While I am typically not crazy about live CDs, that second CD sounds freaking awesome and my HD disc has two scratches in it. I am going to get that.

Stuff I am listening to.

Jorn - "The Duke." Solid hard rock stuff. Jorn has a great voice and Jorn Viggo (Lofstat) is business as usual on guitar (which is pretty awesome.)

Mercenary - "11 Dreams." Not new, but new to me. I am trying it and like some stuff. I still have a hard time with most extreme vocals and this is no exception.

Vanden Plas - "Christ0." This is release of the decade so far by me. Vanden Plas unloaded on this one. If you dig melodic prog, they are the masters IMNSHO .....no matter what JW says..... >:p~

Redemption - "Fullness of Time." Had this for quite a while now. I got the craving for "Trancendence," listened to the whole thing and put it back into some rotation.

Bryant

Division: Paradise Lost, Trinity.
Gaia Epicus: Satrap
Ensiferum: s/t
Nocturnal Rites: Grand Illusion
Mercenary: 11 Dreams

I picked up FIFTH ANGEL's TIME WILL TELL on CD from Ebay myself. I had their debut on vinyl for years, good stuff, but sold it on Ebay as well a few months back. I haven't found it on CD, yet, but I always prefered TIME WILL TELL. Great band, highly under-rated...