Are Haji THE most underrated band ever?

DAVID ENGINE

The Mighty Rifflord
Dec 3, 2005
Leeds
www.myspace.com
Yes they are, the first album is insanely and rediculously fucking good, one of my top 5 all time albums and Sucker Punch has some awesome songs on it.

Please please please come over to the UK so we can play a show together, i got the band into you guys about 6 years ago after my then guitar teacher at Music College gave me a really shitty copy of the debut which I still have and love!

Is that first album still available on CD, i emailed Eddie and he told me yes but I cant find it on the net so any link would be amazing. (Listening to "Notch" now and its class by the way) Eddie was also really into my band which to me is a bit of a mind fuck but hey! :headbang:

Ok guys don't let the fuckers grind you down and keep making awesome music cos you make me do this :worship:

hey to everyone else on here to!

David
www.myspace.com/nerveengine

Sadly, we're rather "on hiatus" at the moment.

Too much "real life" getting in the way to get much done musically.

The first Haji's Kitchen disc is no longer available via retail as far as I know. After the initial pressing ran out, good ol' Varney & Shrapnel records refused to print any more.

Your best bet is Ebay.

Thanks for the kind words man... I'll check out your band..

Derek

shit man, I know the feeling with the real life thing, you gotta have money to do the band and to get money you gotta do a shitty job and then you dont have the time to do all the band stuff that needs to get done! sucks...

If any one could put me in the direction of a copy of the first album on cd that would be awesome cos my tape copy has pretty much worn out! i'll check ebay thanx for that

let me know what you think of my band

take care