Suffocation
Cryptopsy
Cephalic Carnage
Aborted

Pound SF
100 Cargo Way
San Francisco 8:00pm Advance Tix: $20.00
At The Door: $22.00

this is gonna be the tour of the year. im actually flying home from japan for this. im also hearing rumors that vader and decapitated are on the bill instead of aborted. any truth in this? i think id rather seen decapitated instead of aborted.
~gR~

Morbid_Corpse said:
It would be better if Decapitated replaced Cephalic Carnage IMO, It would fit better, and Decapitated are the better band.
i've heard its all those bands+ vader and decapitated, that is if you listen to SMNnews

I saw Cryptopsy tonight at the bombshelter in manchester NH... they're fuckin back to say the least... does flo usually go into a 5 minute drum solo or was he just pissed because cryptopsy blew some of the equipment?

Phrozenspite said:
i've heard its all those bands+ vader and decapitated, that is if you listen to SMNnews

I saw Cryptopsy tonight at the bombshelter in manchester NH... they're fuckin back to say the least... does flo usually go into a 5 minute drum solo or was he just pissed because cryptopsy blew some of the equipment?

i got the line up from the venue page
www.poundsf.com
~gR~

It doesn't sound so great any more if that's really the lineup. I don't know Suffocation.....and it's not worth it just for them and Cryptopsy, as I've already seen Cryptopsy on this tour....they were soo awesome, though. Vader would be great, but I guess they're not there. I thought Aborted would be great except that from what I've read, they've gone gothen-pop now or something.

the tour features suffocation, cryptopsy, decapitated, aborted, vader, and cephalic carnage. it's been posted on smnnews.com like 4 times already

Barking Pumpkin said:
It doesn't sound so great any more if that's really the lineup. I don't know Suffocation.....and it's not worth it just for them and Cryptopsy, as I've already seen Cryptopsy on this tour....they were soo awesome, though. Vader would be great, but I guess they're not there. I thought Aborted would be great except that from what I've read, they've gone gothen-pop now or something.

It doesn't sound good because you don't know suffocation? In my opinion they are easily the best band that night and you should really check them out.

Funeral Portrait said:
the tour features suffocation, cryptopsy, decapitated, aborted, vader, and cephalic carnage. it's been posted on smnnews.com like 4 times already

perhaps not for all dates?
~gR~

According to BB Kings (NYC) and Jaxx (Virginia) the line up is Suffocation, Cryptopsy, Vader, Decapitated, Cephalic Carnage, and Aborted. I will be there to mainly see Decapitated and Vader. I also love Suffocation but have seen them twice within the last year so I may leave early. I will probably check out Cryptopsy as I am curious about them and couldn't make it to their NYC show on Easter this past March.

Scourge of Malice said:
ive never listened to aborted... can someone reccomend me some songs/album to start with?

Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done. I can't say if it's their best, but it comes recommended from me.

Saw Cephalic Carnage and Origin last night. CC put on one of the best shows i've ever seen.

Edgecrusher said:
Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done. I can't say if it's their best, but it comes recommended from me.

Saw Cephalic Carnage and Origin last night. CC put on one of the best shows i've ever seen.

Yeah Goremageddon is their best. The ones before it are crap.

Decapitated records in malls at toy store's with plastic drums,etc....

Sometimes they record babies hitting spoons against plastic hi-chairs. They use copy/paste putting all the songs together. They also butcher Slayer songs.