Suffocation

I'd recommend buying the Effigy Of The Forgotten/Pierced From Within reissue; The End has it for $16. That's two excellent albums at a very good price.

fuck the new re-issue by roadrunner with the cheesy cover and the two on one cd.. get the original pressings of all.

Even breeding the spawn.. awesome songs, bad production.

Hmmm...I should probably grab Pierced From Within. I won't be something I'll listen to all the time, but the lyrics aren't as extreme as some bands, and the music is more intelligent than other death bands(CC and Deicide are retarded).

It is also super-heavy I hear, and the music isn't always blasting. Right? There are some breakdowns and solos, right? I've only heard the new song and Bloodchurn off Despise The Sun...

If you are looking for something "intellectual," I would look into other genres. If you don't like brutal deathmetal, you wont like the genre's founders very much.

Just a little fyi before you spend your money :D

if you want something "intellectual" go waste your money on Maudlin of the Well and pretend you know what the hell those guys are doing.

Suffocation owns big time.Pierced from Within is a fucking masterpiece

manuelgv said:
if you want something "intellectual" go waste your money on Maudlin of the Well and pretend you know what the hell those guys are doing.

Suffocation owns big time.Pierced from Within is a fucking masterpiece

I fucking agree.

I am so happy to know that Suffocation will be releasing a new cd.I hope they haven't changed in all these years.Like it happened to Unleashed...

Suffocation > MotW