Suggestions

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Eh hate to bother you guys, but yeah I haven't heard much Nevermore, but from what I've heard I like them and I'm looking into buying a CD. Any suggestions?

Hmmm. I'd recommend Dreaming Neon Black too, but it's an album that needs to sink in for a few listening sessions before its true glory becomes apparent. If you want to hear Nevermore at its most accessible, I'd recommend Dead Heart in a Dead World. And bollocks to all the DHIADW-haters, because it's a great album.

Stormrider1981 said:
Hmmm. I'd recommend Dreaming Neon Black too, but it's an album that needs to sink in for a few listening sessions before its true glory becomes apparent. If you want to hear Nevermore at its most accessible, I'd recommend Dead Heart in a Dead World. And bollocks to all the DHIADW-haters, because it's a great album.
its a fantastic album

really you need em all :O

Alright thanks guys. If you like Nevermore you will probably like a band called Twelfth gate. They're new, but their first album is gold. They don't exactly sound like Nevermore, but you'll see where I'm coming from. It's my friends band so look them up on a CD website and listen to like a thirty second sample. They're very good.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Alright thanks guys. If you like Nevermore you will probably like a band called Twelfth gate. They're new, but their first album is gold. They don't exactly sound like Nevermore, but you'll see where I'm coming from. It's my friends band so look them up on a CD website and listen to like a thirty second sample. They're very good.
i will if you listen to my friends band death in blood their website is just deathinblood.com

Stormrider1981 said:
I did. Before that monstrosity called 'The Glorious Burden'. My nick should tell you I'm a fan. Or better, used to be :(
thats what made me ask i like all the albums except glorious too everybody else seems to like it but it makes me ill