any suggestions?

NicodemiX said:
I love my guitar.

actually, you probobly won't believe me when I say this, but I had no idea that Jeff was playing those until after I ordered mine. I thought he was still playing the ESPs. So its like... added bonus. :D

im pretty sure he still uses the esp's, just he's added a schecter to his arsenal...

yeah, and i dont think schecter will be thinking of him anytime soon, im still waiting on esp to even acknowledge him on their website... but nooo, all i hear is "ill nino ill nino .... yay!" and soulfly.. wtf - gayness

I know someone who has an Ibanez Universe. They are like... $2000 CAN are they not? heh

Heh, my ex has the EXACT same guitar. Same colour and everything. Wait, his isn't a 7 string though.

Stoker said:
I know someone who has an Ibanez Universe. They are like... $2000 CAN are they not? heh

$1000 CDN for the 7 string I now have vs. $2000 CDN for the universe is quite the difference in price. Although I'd like to own one someday.

NicodemiX said:
$1000 CDN for the 7 string I now have vs. $2000 CDN for the universe is quite the difference in price. Although I'd like to own one someday.

agreed, my next guitar will most likely be a 7 string

if i can find a used esp h-307 in good (like-new) condition i'd buy it though in a heartbeat...

but universes are very very very nice and that would be up there...

UV777BK.jpg

mmm... Universe....