any suggestions?

I love my guitar.

actually, you probobly won't believe me when I say this, but I had no idea that Jeff was playing those until after I ordered mine. I thought he was still playing the ESPs. So its like... added bonus. :D

shecters rule been my fav company ever since i layed eyes on my bass, even if they do have a lot of sponosored nu metal musicians

yeah lol, they should def get loomis if he likes them enough
doubt that theyll ever hear of him though

hahaha i just got home from guitar center... man... those people are incompetant... hahahaha

i was like "i'm looking for a schecter 7-string" and he's like "we don't carry those, we would have to special order it" and so he looks on his computer and he can't even find the model i wanted... he had no idea what i was talking about....

so i came home and ordered it online :headbang:

awesome. The nice thing about ordering is that you don't get the one that's been on display that hundreds of others before you have gotten their grubby hands on... the downside is that you have to wait :(

haha! i don't really have to wait though... the stupid guitar center people said that it would take 30 to 60 days if they sepcial ordered it for me, and the site i ordered it from said 2 to 3 days... i have to wait until chiristmas... but at least it'll be here for christmas