Sum41 Rulz!!!!

JackP14

Rider of the Skies
Jan 29, 2002
Chicago, IL, USA
SUM41 RULZ!!!!:D They sent me their EPK tape in the mail :D, and it show them going into a pizza fast food place and they had Water guns filled with Milk and water and other really weird chemicals that made it look like cum or something :D , then they held the place up for all of their pizza that was ready and they squirted the shit out of they people working there!!!!! :lol: Then they were driving at night, and these black girls are next to them in a car and they were singing at them some R and B song, and they squirted the crap out of them and drove off:D !!!! It was AWESOMELY hilarious:D !!!! SUM41 all the way!!! Melodic Punk!!! Brown Sound Rocks!!!

-Jack :cool:

Wrong forum, dude.

@jackp14: never heard of the band, sorry. what kind of punk are we talking about, btw?

@phyre: c'mon, he just said there's this video he likes a lot. i've read crappier posts here, and mostly i wrote them. ;)

rahvin.

Sum41:

A band with 4 very plain looking guys from my country who a lot of teeny-boppers say are "hot". They play pop music which they say is punk... when it could barely pass for rock.

They sound like Blink182... what is sad is that when I was in Hong Kong they were on t.v. on a channel cabled in from elsewhere. It's truly crappy music in my opinion... but listen to what you want.

the Sum41 concerts rock!!! whats better than having 50 teenage girls jumping all around you and rocking out to some really happy music??? SUM41 all the way!!!

@mousewings: thanks for the info... no surprise i didn't know who they were. ;)

@jackp14: don't you think you're slightly overdoing it? besides, 50 teenage girls jumping all around me is what i call a cannibalistic sabbath, not a punk rock concert. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Originally posted by JackP14
the Sum41 concerts rock!!! whats better than having 50 teenage girls jumping all around you and rocking out to some really happy music??? SUM41 all the way!!!

you'd better go to a n'sync show. there you have thousands of happy girls jumping around you... n'sync all the way, dude.

That band annoys me very much, they fat lip video is the most patetic display of how all american teens are: Insecure fucks looking for atention. I mean every single fucking teen on that video is acting like a fucking clown to get some atention.

The same goes for the music is just another popish-punk band who uses maiden harmonies and even melodies to get some atention. Very annoying

@Misanthrope
Sum 41 is from Canada. Eh?
The same country that exports Celine Dion and Alanis Morrissette.

I think Cum 41 don't rule, in fact they are just boooooooring.
That's my opinion. If i think of punk i think of the Sex Pistols or Slime from Germany or the old Toten Hosen,that was punk.
i'd say it is the howdowegetmorethan50teenagegirlstojumptoasongthatsoundslikeeveryotherofouralbum-style

:p

hey guys,
SUM41 is a fun band, that's why i like them, i never said they were talented or smart, all i know is that i like SUM41, if you don't , its cool, if u its all good, but i was just trying to make people laugh and have a good time about hearing that SUM14 runs squirting people and picking up the people they ordered by holding up the place with Waterguns. i didnt' mean offend anyone. well anyway, i think SUM41 rocks,
stay cool
-Jack

about hearing that SUM14 runs squirting people* and picking up the people they ordered by holding up the place with Waterguns.

*whoa sorry people was supposed to be Pizza, HAHAAAHAH

Originally posted by Misanthrope
If you want a funny band go get some anal cunt and get it over with.

for those who don't know and are wondering what kind of awful torture misanthrope was thinking about, 'anal cunt' is a band's name. :D

funny videos i don't know about, but if you're looking for funny punk lyrics you should try mr. t experience. they're worth checking. and 50 teenage girls think the same. ;)

rahvin.

The funniest punk bands are the ones that are damn serious but are sooo damn bad they end up bein fucking hilarious. Take the mexicans Sindrome, they take themselves seriously but they are soo damn bad. They have songs like Pelones ( means skineheads ) on wich he repeats the word Pelones 8 times and thats the whole song. They have what is got to be the worst drummer in history when he couldnt keep up standart 2/4 at 120bpm in a steady fashion getting out of tempo. Believe me when you listen how the guy is so fucking wasted he starts hitting the kick the snare and the hithats all at the same time and then switches back ( eventually after 20 seconds ) to hithat/snare/hithat/snare in a normal fashion, you CRY of laughter.

hehehe