Sum41 Rulz!!!!

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Aren't YOU a little too insulted and threaten by me? That's how dumb fucks are.

Quite witty of you. How can you really threaten someone on a message board anyway? I was just stating the fact that I belive elitists are ignorant children who want attention. That's all. Now I'm not going to say that I'm smarter than you because of the fact that I don't know you, and only that reason. I was just giving my opinion. No need to get defensive.

Originally posted by Cryptoplasty

I belive elitists are ignorant children who want attention.

and what about ethilists, then? i mean, we might as well widen our range of victims, it's not as if we're making much sense anymore anyway.

Originally posted by Cryptoplasty
I was just giving my opinion. No need to get defensive.

:lol:
personally, when it comes to threatening someone on a message board, i find the nick 'cryptoplasty' quite menacing. not to mention the fact that you might want to express your opinion again. :rolleyes:
however, perhaps you're not aware that misanthrope's way of expressing his opinion is at times somewhat radical. there's really no reason for taking offence anyway, even if you are an insecure american teen looking for attention yourself. :)

rahvin. (child = 10%; ignorant = 15%; looking for attention = 75%)

:lol: He also has an 'N Sync signature which really isn't an 'N Sync signature! :lol:

That line is from the BSB, not 'N Sync. :lol:

Originally posted by JackP14
SUM41 RULZ!!!!:D :cool:
HAHAHA I cant believe that you are still talking about the same!! In the In Flames forum you were talking about Sum 41 too. Get over it man! It seems like you are thinking in Sum 41 all the time! This is unbelievable. :lol:

Originally posted by Arch
@Misanthrope
Sum 41 is from Canada. Eh?
The same country that exports Celine Dion and Alanis Morrissette.
Im from Mexico and I also know some other bands from Canada like Finger Eleven, Kittie, Cryptopsy and Annihilator. Finger eleven is not really heavy though, they sound kind of like Staind.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
That band annoys me very much, they fat lip video is the most patetic display of how all american teens are: Insecure fucks looking for atention. I mean every single fucking teen on that video is acting like a fucking clown to get some atention.
¿Que pedo contigo? Generalizaste mucho ¿no?. Come on man, not all the american teens are like that. I know some american goth teens and they dont look like clowns.

I know lots of mexican goth teens that look like clowns, or worse, and why do you speak like a chicano?

hahaha like a chicano? Misanthrope lives in Mexico, so I started using spanish, but Im supposed to use english here, so I used just my first words in Spanish. Not a big deal.
Nope, Im not a Chicano, I live in the South part of mexico. And the only mexican goth teens I have seen are from Mexico city. They dont look like clowns, they actually look kind of satanic. And they dont act like clowns like those Sum 41. Also I said that the American goths dont act like clowns either, some of them look really satanic too. So I dont know where did you see those mexican goth teens or what... If they looked like clowns then probably they are not goths, they dont use white make up, no red noses and they dont dance like stupid Sum 41.

Besides, Sum 41 is from Canada not from the U.S. and if Misanthrope is saying that the guys of Sum 41 act like clowns like all the american teens then he is wrong, because not all the american kids act like that.

Originally posted by LoKo
Oh, There are some Mexican people here, Have you ever heard about Cenotaph?

i'm from italy, but yes i've heard about cenotaph and actually have their "riding our black oceans" album. however, i never really liked it that much apart from appreciating some ideas. did they do anything else worth a listening?

rahvin.

Nothing new from Cenotaph I think. They have two albums. Gloomy Reflections of Our Hidden Sorrows an then Riding Our Black Oceans. Im still waiting for something new.