Summer Breeze GERMANY 09....

Le sigh, apologies for those going to Summer Breeze. Those cancellations suck.

Katatonia is playing the 13th, Opeth the 15th. If Katatonia wasn't already going to be in the UK, I'd say Bloodbath should just play the 14th and make everyone forget Necrophagist and Suffocation were ever on the bill.

Being that they will be in the UK, Bloodbath should just play the 13th (or 15th!) and make everyone forget Necrophagist and Suffocation were ever on the bill. :)

hey guys, i am new here!

i just wanted to ask weather there are people going to summerbreeze who wouldnt care if i would stay at their campingsite.
i would like to improve my english skills ;-) and i made the experience that camping with new people, especially from foreign countries is very funny!

hey guys, i am new here!

i just wanted to ask weather there are people going to summerbreeze who wouldnt care if i would stay at their campingsite.
i would like to improve my english skills ;-) and i made the experience that camping with new people, especially from foreign countries is very funny!

You can come and visit my camp, but wasn't it german people who really sucks at english? I don't know but I'm not expecting a lot of english speaking there:p

Arghh..Didn't know the festival started on the 12th...I'm coming early on the 13th. Gonna miss Vomitory and God Dethroned. Also I looked at the schedule and saw that I had 3 crashes, 2 smaller ones where I only miss 10-20 min totally and the big one was between Katatonia and Hate Eternal. Katatonia is the obviously the ones I'm gonna see but Erik Rutan and HE is really awesome.

Getting there the day before fest starts is standard I think. The "bandless" night always winds up being the most fun one since people get krvnk. My only crash was Legion of The Damned vs. Ghost Brigade.. seeing Ghost Brigade. Cynic and Misery Index will also be two minor crashes, but nothing terrible.

well, yeah maybe most of them suck, but i lived in canada for a while.
and because i have many american friends i'm still more into english than into german ;-)

that must have been funny!
well i rather join some foreign people than being with germans, i dont know, i think its much cooler and you get to know new people better