Summer Festivals 2012

Guys do you have any info about cob playing in Turkey this summer??

I want to go to a show but i dunno whatodo with my army problem :( i have to find a way

From tonight's show at Graspop

graspop2.jpg

graspop1.jpg

GMM was great. Bodom played tight and they rlly seemed to enjoy playing there.
The whole festival had so sick lineup this year! Few small showers of rain was the only downside but was a good trip all in all.

Good show @Härtsfeldsee yesterday, bit delayed because of a creepy heavy thunderstorm, but didn't affect the quality of the show and guys played very well, we had a blast in the front row. My neck hurts :loco: I loved to hear Deadnight Warrior live!
Special thanks to k-wiz for yesterdays' good sound (http://youtu.be/5F3VBkt5TCg) and for securing the setlist for my neighbor :)wave: hat Spaß gmacht neben dir, jederzeit gern wieder ;)) afterwards!

Pics: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...67414095.49589.122210177883692&type=1&theater

P.S: If you wanna know, weather things went even worse after show had ended and they had to evacuate the camping area in the end, unfortunately few people even got hurt because of things been blowing around by the wind and stuff. Hope all of you fellows are alright out there!
(and hope the bands equally managed to get away before the storm went all over the place!)

Thanks for the pics, are great.
I hope the people are ok and not suffered about the weather.

Setlist anyone?

@ mocobhc: It was such an amazing festival. WOW!!! I'm still fliying six feet high over the ground. The whole day yesterday and today although with this mind-blowing smiling on my face. I had so much fun!!!! We defenitely should meet again!
Guardian was great and Bodom unbelivable!
Thank you so much!!
My pics are not very good, but maybe I try to post them during the next days. The setlist I'll do in every case!!

^I can only contribute a Kal pic while setting up, then I knew it won't do any good with my phone-cam from our point of view this time. Would be great to see some of yours and the setlist!
kalg.jpg

lol reminds me of Janne taking a break (during IYF if I'm not mistaken) in the car :lol:

Hope that A.Laiho vill get healtly.
few years ago i first evet c.o.b music and i loved that attiidute which
gets throuhg face.first gig that i have waiting in ruisrock have been
cencelled and i will not go there witout c.o.b...hope you will get soon
better A.Laiho and ready to show in finland somekind of kicking fuckin
asses.
jarkko42

At what time of the day did somebody write this Free Randy on the guitar? I suspect I sometimes have telepathic connections. This night (early morning) I had a dream I took my white guitar (Jackson version of this) to Alexi and he made a messy autograph on the same spot. This shit happens a lot to me. D:

At what time of the day did somebody write this Free Randy on the guitar? I suspect I sometimes have telepathic connections. This night (early morning) I had a dream I took my white guitar (Jackson version of this) to Alexi and he made a messy autograph on the same spot. This shit happens a lot to me. D:
Ax3WKwkCIAE4KCR.jpg

From kman's twitter.