Summer Festivals - New Song?

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
Bodom are gonna fucking play a new kickass single song on the summer festivals and I'll be the first to hear it:kickass: :yow: Rock on forever dudes, I promise to bang my head likes there's no tomorrow :p

then my answer is yes. but thats nothing new and nobody knows sth. about any new songs so the answers could be: yes, maybe, why not, wont that, dont care, bananarama.

Well a new song is always like you hear bang bang bang a thousand times and then it's over and you'll remember nothing.

Okay no.. but when I heard T,L&S first time I remembered nothing but this cool melody that repeated 3 times. But the bass was so awesomely powerful I had trouble recognizing most of the songs.. 3 years ago..

Hum you think they'll play the new song for the first time in Tuska? They have a couple of festivals before so maybe they will already play it before Tuska.

I guess if theres goin to be a new song theyll play it at ALL festivals...

17.06.2007 NOVA ROCK, Nickelsdorf (Burgenland) - Austria
23.06.2007 HELLFEST, Clisson - France
24.06.2007 GRASPOP METAL MEETING, Dessel - Belgium
29.06.2007 TUSKA OPEN AIR, Helsinki - Finland
30.06.2007 WITH FULL FORCE, Roitzschjora - Germany
06-08.07.2007 RUISROCK, Turku - Finland
14.07.2007 MASTERS OF ROCK, Vizovice - Czech Republic

And NovaRock's the first...XDDD
One GOOD thing about my country...^^

well dude if your there maby you can Record the New song of them. not specaily by Video Cam but maby an MP3 player with Mic option or something

I'll be fucking excited to hear it, this wait is too long.. but it's great they have time to think about the songs and not just pull out riffs together like in AYDY..

Oh, you luckyfuck!!!!!! And the the hell do you know this? Yeah, afterwards record it and if you put it on youtubes or whatever, i wait as long as it takes to hear it.