Summer Plans

Classes. School all-year round. Getting a job. At The Gates, Finntroll, maybe Maiden and Priest.

Nikki, get your passport goddammit! I paid for mine early last March and didn't get it til mid-June.

^do you still have that jem?
Nope. The guy I bought it from mutilated the fretboard attempting to scallop all of it. Plus the wiring was fucked so I couldn't get a goddamn thing to come through the pickups. Long story short...bought it for 300 cleaned it up, sold it on ebay for 1300.....

The first days I'll stay at home...then I'll go on holidays to Madeira for two weeks, and after that I'll spend the rest of the holidays here at home...

Ugh, I really need holidays soon...there are sooo many things I want to do...

Classes. School all-year round. Getting a job. At The Gates, Finntroll, maybe Maiden and Priest.

Nikki, get your passport goddammit! I paid for mine early last March and didn't get it til mid-June.

I just have to renew it, it shouldn't take too long

Final exams are in less than 2 weeks (maybe i should start studying a bit more serious for once)
TAAKE OFMOGMKFOFMFOFMFG
Wacken
hopefully finland+tuska
maiden
Also been considering going a few days to england with a friend, since its so cheap to go there
Oh, and having an epic week again if my parents fuck off to belgium again :lol:

looking at different Euro festivals,seeing which one I want.

But right now I'm torn between Nummirock and Metal Camp.

I'm going to try and find a new job. So.. lots of working, drinking, partying, most likely a lot of concerts, drunks adventures, the usual shit. I wanna take a week off and just party. (Thats not likely gonna happen)

Final exams are in less than 2 weeks (maybe i should start studying a bit more serious for once)
TAAKE OFMOGMKFOFMFOFMFG
Wacken
hopefully finland+tuska
maiden
Also been considering going a few days to england with a friend, since its so cheap to go there
Oh, and having an epic week again if my parents fuck off to belgium again :lol:

Taake on 7 june? I might be there.

Anyways, my plans...
Neurotic Death Fest
Zwarte Cross
Metalcamp
Wacken
And besides that, spend the rest of the time working 38 hours a week, yay!

I'm lucky to live by the sea so I will just go the beach, party etc... I won't move cause on sept I will be in Florida (I live in france) for at least 6 months so I'll be far away from my bf, family and friends. I'll enjoy my summer !

Absolutely nothing. I don't really plan my shit, I'm a "we'll cross that bridge once we come to it" kinda guy.

Although I am hoping to get a job by the time summer starts.