Sunless Days

Anthony3

I Am Nothing
Sep 11, 2003
Philadelphia, PA
profiles.myspace.com
Ummmmm......WOW! :headbang:

This album is amazing! I liked Drama but this one is leaps and bounds ahead of that album. Lotta's vocals are incredible, when she comes into the song it just explodes with life.

Please come play in the USA!

the second half of this record is great and better than most of drama, the first half is worse than drama. overall it ranks about the same as drama, since it had to grow on me over time as well as a few tunes that never caught my interest. Lost is the separation between the good and not so good songs on the album. Lost is just great. it's like Evanescence's my immortal, except done good.
Lotta's voice destroys amy lee's whining.

i'd like to hear more songs like this in the future. good work
last obsession is great as well as the rest of the record.
it still needs to grow on me though.

drama took a few months to really sink in.

anthony: a comparison to the gathering is also a good one, but i felt a more mainstream geared feel with this album, especially with the first few tracks, so that would be the audience they would be targeting.

also umberrella: the comparison you make with innerlane is why i don't like it much at all. it doesn't suck, just not up to par with the rest of the album.

my favorite songs so far are lost obsession and emotional decay.
lost and restless dreams are right behind them.

also innerlane has an amazing chorus that i like, but the verses... i just really REALLY don't like...