super bowl!

HELL YEAH! God Bless Mercury Morris. :headbang::kickass::worship:Smokin:

Mercury Morris is a clown, and a bad one at that. You see some members of the 72 Dolphins handle the situation with tact and class... and then there's Mercury Morris. Clearly, there are players on that team that want nothing to do with his bs.

I've been a Dolphins fan longer than I've been a Bears fan, but I will NEVER celebrate Mercury Morris.

I know, I know! he's been a clown this past few weeks.. But whatever, It's just sports.. let the man speak (as stupid as he sounds)...

And he wasn't the only 72 dolphin to speak out.. Even Don Shula said some stuff during the season...

Let the grumpy old men pop the champagne :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

I gotta admit I was TICKLED to see the Patriots loose... Not because I dislike Brady, but because everyone was so dead on sure that the Pats were going to win... It was the ST. Louis Rams all over again (and the Pats beat them that year... which was great!!!)

the Giants D was just absolutely SICK last night... They were all over Brady like white on rice... It was an all around great defensive game - which are usually kinda boring but it wasn't last night... Killer game to watch... And I chuckled seeing an MSN headline this morning - ' 18 and OH NO!!!!'

The commericals were ok - Bridgestone, Pepsi Max and the Sobe Life Water Thriller with the lizards and the hot girl were my faves...

Congrats to the Giants and their fans for thankfully ending the Pats undefeated season for everyone!

Personally, I enjoyed the new rules set forth for Bill being able to throw the flag on noncalled plays. Last I checked, even if you know there was a hold or pass interference, you can't throw a flag to have them review the play and call the penalty. They even said "Call Reversed." How do you reverse a call that never happened?

Exactly what I was thinking...how can you challenge a play and say, "Hey, you should have called 12 men on the field." However, they WON...go Giants...go home and cry some more pat fans.

A loyal Colts fan...

not a big sports fanatic, but the game was awesome. I really enjoyed it and I was going for the Giants to win because I was tired of the Pats winning...plus my girlfriend was going for Patriots so I couldn't rightly agree with her. That would be un-masculine like of me. :) j/k

it'd be kinda funny to see a Patriot's shirt that said Die-Nasty now.

(as opposed to dynasty)

Personally, I enjoyed the new rules set forth for Bill being able to throw the flag on noncalled plays. Last I checked, even if you know there was a hold or pass interference, you can't throw a flag to have them review the play and call the penalty. They even said "Call Reversed." How do you reverse a call that never happened?

That was kinda strange. It would be acceptable in the sense where it is not a play that unchallengeable because there is no way to tell what would have happened if the play continued (like a player being ruled out of bounds or something). But, yeah, had me confused. Still they had that whole TV time out to figure out if it was okay to challenge, so somewhere that high ranking rules crew they call on for advice in those instances gave it the thumbs up.

Either that or it was makeup for the fumble the pats recovered that was ripped away at the bottom of the pack quite some time later which was completely glossed over. Not to be a sore sport, the Giants def outplayed us and deserved the win. But still, that was a strange play for everyone to be so confident about the call. If you have possession on the ground and you are touched, play is over. They never got a good enough replay of it, but I think the Pats should have challenged that one.