Super Friday Chinese Food in Baarlo!!!

noren

Pixel coordinator
Jan 9, 2002
Alingsås, Sweden
www.progart.com
Well, since people already are discussing it. Sign up here everyone that will join the annual Chinese Food intake (well, beer also of course) :kickass: on the friday before the first band. Starting time will be announced later as soon as we know when the first band will play. I am sure my new Audi will get me there in time since even my old Volvo did last year:headbang: Can't wait! Best chinese food on the planet. Sign up ladies and gentlemen!

I'm still not booked for the festival, but by any chance I'll be there!
Nothing better than this overly tasty food among the black t shirt gang!!!! (and beer!) :kickass:

Jaime, do they have Buffet King overthere. The food Buffet King serves over here in Oklahoma tastes roughly (though not completely) the same as the dutch Chinese food :p Sorry if I ruined the surprise for you :p

I've never had Buffet King. It's okay; I'll eat pretty much anything as long as it doesn't swim or crawl in the water. I'm just curious how the Dutch version of Chinese food will be different from the American kind. I'll find out soon enough!

Lately I've been craving some deep fried sweet and sour chicken balls with honey garlic spare ribs, served with a side of the intensely red sweet and sour sauce that doesn't seem to exist outside of North America...

Having said that, this restaurant is the best Chinese food in Europe :headbang:

Kalle and I will be there, assuming we don't get eaten by the permanent road works around Venlo ;)

Also on the topic of food:

If ANYONE hears me talk about pizza during the weekend they have permission to smack some sense into me. I'm not waiting another 1.5 hours to have a hairy pizza again this year :puke:

Yes, pizza is not worth it in any way!

Meanwhile, you could be treating yourself to a sumptious feast of stir fry, seasoned meat, spring rolls and the like with some vanilla ice cream and sushi for dessert :worship:

And to quote Legana, who is still in Australia, "ANANAS! ANANAS!" ;)